Salesforce Solution Architect | S3 | Milton KeynesCountry: United Kingdom
Interested in part-time, job-share or flexible working? We want to talk to you!
Join our community.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to work on a set of projects on a brand-new Salesforce implementation spanning multiple clouds (Sales, Service, Financial Services, Experience and Shield) to help re-platform legacy systems and place Salesforce at the heart of the business.
The projects will involve a reimagining of the business processes and the customer journey providing an opportunity to use Salesforce to transform the current landscape. Beyond delivery, there will also be a need to build out the Salesforce function and establish best practise.
You will have the opportunity to make a huge difference to both customer and colleague experience as well as moving the bank forward with a cloud centric strategy – You will form part of a wider bank Salesforce transformation, and this will provide further opportunities to work in different areas!
The difference you’ll make:
- Helping and guiding technology and the business, whilst blending pragmatism with best practise
- Managing security and data considerations
- Designing functional architecture, roadmaps, capability map, consistency, reusability, ensure adherence to principles and best practise
- Working with existing Architecture Teams across the Bank including enterprise architecture and the Salesforce CoE
- Upskilling others and acting as a point of reference for knowledge around Salesforce
- Maintaining Salesforce engagement – providing input into Salesforce’s product roadmap and actively participating in the Ohana
What you’ll bring:
- Certifications: Admin, App Builder, Sales Consultant, Service Consultant
- Experience and understanding of APIs and integration patterns
- Experience of working in a regulated industry
- Relationship management and communication
- Defining best practice
- Sales and Service Cloud
It would also be nice for you to have:
- Financial Services Cloud
- Certifications: Experience Cloud Consultant, Advanced Admin, Application Architect, System Architect
- DevOps – packaging, source based, tooling (gearset/copado), scratch org/sandbox approaches
- Knowledge of the wider SF ecosystem e.g. marketing cloud, tableau, slack etc
What else you need to know:
We want our people to thrive at work and home, and we recognise that many people benefit from flexible arrangements. To enable us to deliver the best outcomes for our customers and to help each other develop we understand the importance of having the right balance of spending time together in an office while maintaining flexibility.
By working this way we can continue to create moments that matter for everyone. To support this, we offer site-based contracts with a hybrid working pattern and we’re happy to discuss specific requirements throughout the recruitment process.
This role is based in Milton Keynes and our current expectation is at least 2 days in an office every week.
If you’re interested in this role but with part time hours or a job-share we would still love to hear from you and discuss these.
If your application is successful a member of our recruitment team will be in touch. We will arrange a short call with you to learn more about you and what you are looking for from your next career move, as well as answer any questions you have about working in the Santander tech team. If both sides agree we will send your CV to the hiring manager to review. For this position, the interview process will be :–
1st Stage – Technical Interview – this will a 30min technical interview with one of the team
2nd Stage – A one-hour formal interview where we will ask both technical and competency-based questions. This can be done virtually or face to face
depending on your situation.
If there’s anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, please let us know.
At Santander we’re creating a thriving workplace where all colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. We all help to make Santander a workplace that celebrates diversity and attracts, retains and develops the most talented and committed people through living our values of Simple, Personal, and Fair.
How we’ll reward you.
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- We put 8% of salary into your pension, even if you don’t contribute yourself. We’ll pay in up to 12.5% of salary, if you contribute as well, and you can take some of our contribution in cash if you prefer.
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 31 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year (remove for SLB roles)
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander’s success by investing in our share plans
Learn more about our benefits and family friendly policies
What to do next:-
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply.
If there’s anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, get in touch. Whether it’s a copy of our application form in another format or additional assistance, we’re available through telephone, email, or face to face. You can contact us at email@example.com or call 0870 414 9080.