TechSalesJobs.org is a dynamic and rapidly growing online platform that connects tech companies with top sales talent. We specialize in helping tech firms find experienced sales professionals to fuel their growth. Our affiliate program is designed to expand our network and provide opportunities for even more tech sales enthusiasts. We are seeking a dedicated and motivated Business Development Representative to join our team and drive the growth of our affiliate program.
As a Business Development Representative at TechSalesJobs.org, you will play a crucial role in expanding our affiliate program by acquiring new companies to post roles on TechSalesJobs.org. Your primary responsibility will be to identify and engage tech companies with open sales roles, nurture relationships, and ultimately, bring them to our site and get them to post paid jobs with us. Your success will be directly tied to your ability to secure sign-ups and get companies to pay for job listings.
1. Prospect and Identify Leads:
- Research and identify potential companies within the tech industry that could benefit from posting their roles on our platform.
- Utilize various lead generation methods to build a robust pipeline of potential companies.
2. Outreach and Relationship Building:
- Initiate contact with key decision-makers within target companies through phone, email, and other communication channels.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential companies, understanding their needs, and positioning our affiliate program as a valuable opportunity.
3. Online Promotion
- Post effective sales presentations to articulate the benefits and advantages of posting jobs to TechSalesJobs.org's website.
- Address potential partner concerns and objections, providing solutions and insights.
4. Negotiation and Closing:
- Work closely with the companies to get them to the site via your affiliate link and get them to post their open job roles.
- Proven experience in sales or business development, preferably in the tech industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Ability to work independently and meet targets.
- Know where TA
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and a team player.
This position is commission-based gig, with a competitive commission rate of 25% for each company successfully brought into our affiliate program. The more partners you bring on board, the greater your earnings potential as long as they continue to post roles
For example: If you refer 5 customers paying $300 per month for our 1 Job Package plan, you will earn a recurring commission of $375 per month. If your referrals keep using our service for a year, your total affiliate commissions will amount to $4,500 for that year.
How to Apply:
Click the apply link below or submit your information here: https://www.techsalesjobs.org/affiliate