Location: Centennial, CO
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $100,000 - 200,000 OTE
TrinWare, a full-service IT Managed Services Provider (MSP) and custom computer manufacturing company, is looking for the newest Account Executive to join our team. Our continued growth and diverse expansion require the addition of a sales professional to enhance sales to facilitate our business plan.
The strength of this company lies in the people we employ. Therefore, we provide the highest degree of security and income for all our staff as their expertise, talent and passion exemplify TrinWare’s vision. Let’s work together to succeed!
Cover letter / Letter of interest - All applicants are required to provide a cover letter or letter of interest to be considered for this position.
What Makes TrinWare a Great Place to Work?
Insurance, dental, matching 401k and employee discounts. Plus, TrinWare helps cover your costs with healthcare.
Located in Centennial, CO
- Company-Sponsored Enrichment
We believe in your growth by occupational and personal enrichment. So, we pay for you to get certificates and training!
Our employees said we should include this in our post… nom nom
- Learning Based Philosophy
As our owner says, “this is a marathon, not a sprint”. We encourage our employees to teach each other and better each other every day.
We believe our team works better together. To build that relationship, we sponsor at least one event per quarter outside of work. Plus, holiday and seasonal events!
The Account Executive - Managed Services Provider (MSP) at TrinWare is responsible for the sale of TrinWare products and services through a proactive and relentless approach to business development. This role is responsible for the acquisition, growth and maintenance of a customer base in the computer hardware, software, managed services, and outsourced IT solutions industry. Technical knowledge, coupled with salesmanship, excellent customer service skills, high energy, and a desire to succeed are required for this position. This job role encompasses; customer prospecting, sales growth, order entry, customer database management, customer quotes and sales support as required by TrinWare customers. Customer interactions will be in person, via site visits, telephone, on-line and e-mail. A high level of customer service and attention to detail is required for this position.
Experience in the computer hardware, technology, and/or MSP/IT Outsourcing industry is required for this position.
- Bachelors or Associates degree, in a computer-related field preferably, or at least 2 years of technology industry direct sales experience is required
- Experience with IT Managed Services, Cloud Computing, Business Continuity Disaster Recovery (BC/DR), VoIP, QoS is preferred
- At least 2 years of customer service and/or account management experience
- Experience with outbound prospecting to build and maintain a sales pipeline
- Experience building and managing a pipeline through a CRM, HubSpot preferably
- Experience selling over the phone and email
- Experience selling in face-to-face meetings with C-suite decision makers
- Experience utilizing remote or web-based presentation technology such as WebEx to demo solutions and services
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Experience working in a matrixed organization to achieve customer outcomes
- Proven history of consistently exceeding quota
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Consistent, pro-active outbound prospecting to build and maintain a sales pipeline
- Managing a prospecting and sales pipeline through a CRM, preferably HubSpot, to drive revenue and profitability
- Increase revenues by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Manage contracts and agreements to ensure that expectations are being established, communicated, and met
- Meet and exceed individual monthly quotas for contracts/revenue
- Order entry and processing of those orders provided by TrinWare customer base
- Other duties as assigned by sales management
- Effective business networking including community events, industry events, trade shows, and other networking opportunities
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies that reinforce our company culture:
- Understands the value of Company offerings; comprehends business implications of decisions; prioritizes work based on profitability; acts following a cost-benefit analyses; understands competition thoroughly; identifies key trends in Company markets; focuses work to achieve strategic goals
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback
- Has a strong willingness to learn, adapt, and find ways to overcome obstacles in order to win new customer business
- The Account Executive - Managed Services Provider (MSP) will report to Director of Managed Services of TrinWare
- The Account Executive - Managed Services Provider will be required to work closely with all departments.
- The Account Executive will work 40+ hours per week. Hours to be determined and may fluctuate with the needs of business development.
- Starting Salary during the guarantee period is $60,000 to $80,000 plus commissions, bonuses and incentives commensurate to experience and qualifications
- Guaranteed pay (non-recoverable draw) during onboarding Ramp period, or salary plus earned incentive compensation, whichever is higher
- On-target earnings (OTE) $125k in year 1, $200k in year 2, with uncapped commissions.
TrinWare’s Core Values
TrinWare’s culture is a coming-together of high professional standards and a tight-knit team atmosphere. These Core Values are the driving force behind the who, what and why of our mission. We believe that these values will serve as a compass to lead us to our goal: being recognized as one of technology’s great service providers.
Growth, Optimism, Accountability, Leadership, Service