This job is remote anywhere in the U.S.
Total compensation includes additional commissions that are paid pursuant to the company's commission plan.
IntelePeer helps customers communicate better, faster and smarter, through its Communications Automation Platform. Our low- and no-code solutions provide customers with simple, easy-to-use tools that can be utilized by anyone. Powering automation through AI and analytics, IntelePeer provides industry-leading time-to-value and rapid time to improved customer experiences with solutions that work seamlessly with existing business software and infrastructure. For more information, visit: www.IntelePeer.com.
As a key member of our national Sales Team, the Regional Director, Customer Acquisition will be responsible to successfully sell our solutions through our channel partners. RDs will leverage existing relationships and build new relationships with desired channel partners to meet and exceed assigned sales targets.
Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of success driving SaaS, aaS, sales within the Master, Sub-Agent, and Direct Agent model as well as direct sales experience. RDs will understand the competitive marketplace that exists for IntelePeer within this community. S/he will focus on acquiring net new customers through existing and newly recruited enthusiastic high-tech solution providers in the indirect channel space.
This position does not work with existing accounts and is solely focusing on new acquisition sales.
- Exceed monthly new logo sales targets. (Bookings, Minimum Revenue Commitments)
- Exceed targets for specific solutions. (CPaaS, Managed Solutions)
- Align with regional cross functional teams, including Solution Engineer, Account Mangers, Partner Success Managers to drive all business development planning including building a sales/revenue plan, Spiffs, MDF Allocation, and joint marketing activities.
- To drive and realize IntelePeer corporate objectives.
- Accurately forecast Sales lifecycle and stages in Salesforce and Sales Director AI. Maintain accurate dashboards.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on go to market strategy, offers, promotions, and recruiting efforts, etc.
- Travel as required to participate at industry events / present as needed. (Customer/Partner meetings, QBR, Kickoffs.
- Participate in industry events where IntelePeer has a presence
- Manage overall P&L and growth for the relationship
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reporting to internal and external audiences (travel, schedules, events, expense reports, etc.) as requested by leadership.
- Champion partner needs across internal departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field highly preferred
Expertise & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in channel management.
- Experience selling SaaS products is highly preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in the Communications/Software Industry; influencing Cloud Solution customer buying behaviors and trends highly preferable
- Knowledge of positioning various communication technologies: Omnichannel communications: Voice, SMS, Email, Social Cloud Contact Center Solutions Unified Communications Solutions SaaS VOIP/SIP
- Demonstrated track record of success: meeting and exceeding sales and revenue growth targets interacting with customers at all organizational levels negotiating and closing high value deals establishing and managing customer expectations influencing and collaborating across organizational boundaries
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in customer relationship management (CRM) software; Salesforce preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to accommodate frequent travel
- Astute interpersonal relationship management
- Positive, professional attitude
- Quality- and customer-service driven to consistently delight customers
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Utilizes strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Stock Options
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Cellphone and internet reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pet Insurance
- Free snacks (Denver, or Fort Lauderdale)
- Fun events (virtual and in-person)
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless for professional development
For California residents only: Please refer to the link below for IntelePeer’s Applicant CCPA Privacy Notice. https://intelepeer.com/privacy/intelepeer-california-applicant-privacy-notice/