OvalEdge is an industry leader when it comes to all things Data Governance! We are revolutionizing how organizations crawl, curate, and consume metadata to provide actionable data insights.
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Presales Engineer. Proficiency in spoken and written Spanish is a fundamental requirement for this role. The candidate should be able to communicate effectively in Spanish to engage with Spanish-speaking clients, customers, or team members. The ideal candidate would also possess a deep understanding of data, enjoy listening to people, and be passionate about discovering and curating solutions for our clients. The Presales Engineer should understand the challenges presented when working with metadata and data and can speak to these challenges and provide constructive/helpful insights.
If you resonate with this description and are eager to be part of a team reshaping the landscape of Data Governance, we encourage you to submit your application today. Join us in our mission to redefine how businesses interact with and comprehend their most precious asset – their data – through our streamlined approach of cataloging, curating, and consuming it.
- Conduct product demonstrations and discovery calls.
- Provide product knowledge and expertise to support the Sales team.
- Requirements Gathering from key stakeholders, including prospective and existing clients.
- Analyze collected requirements to offer effective governance solutions.
- Serve as the primary liaison among OvalEdge's Sales, Business Development, and Engineering teams.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of industry trends and competitive landscapes.
- Provide written product knowledge for Client RFI and RFP requests.
- Participate in industry conferences, with occasional travel required.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Spanish (including technical vernacular).
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience in information systems, sales, data governance, and BI analytics.
- 1-3 years of industry experience.
- Proficiency with SQL programming language.
- Experience with BI Analytics tools, ETL tools, Data warehouse/Data Lake Solutions, and Privacy Solutions.
- Familiarity with SaaS.
- Familiarity with on-prem and cloud architectures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills, and confident public speaker.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Clear ability to think critically/analytically to solve challenging problems.
- Team player with a client-first mindset.
- Competitive base salary, plus commission on closed new business.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage.
- Opportunity to benefit from the OvalEdge Employee Rights Plan (ERP).
- Competitive PTO Plan.
- Job Flexibility via Hybrid Role (with options for fully remote work).
- Ground-level entry to a quickly growing startup.