eTeam is a global recruiting firm servicing hundreds of large enterprise clients spread over 40 countries. We have tossed aside the traditional staffing model, and replaced it with a grander vision!
We’re looking to expand our Account Management team with a talented manager to drive business & revenue results in some of our key client accounts by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities. A background in healthcare staffing is required.
In this role, you will be client-facing & responsible for driving high-quality sales through deal shaping, negotiation, contract closure & execution of a key account/pursuit plan.
Successful candidates must thrive in a growing, fast-evolving, people-based culture and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities and growing the eTeam brand. We are looking for someone with the potential, creativity, energy, drive, organizational skills & positive attitude to work with the team to deliver innovative revenue-generating results around eTeam’s services and solution offerings.
Drive & execute revenue and sales Quota goals through effective management of
account/pursuit plans, business development, internal collaboration strategies
& account plan execution.
Prospect, establish, lead, and grow relationships with key client personnel & teams
(Principle, Director, VP & C-Level) within the client account, focused on
engineering & IT Services solutions.
Maintain regular communication (Update activity in Jobdiva) with the Sales Leader to
keep him/her abreast of account progress & evolve the account execution
Target the right clients, grow a quality pipeline, win profitable deals, and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
Individuals in this role will:
Manage and close opportunities through the end-to-end sales cycle.
Be responsible for the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification,
coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required
resources, management of the solution/proposition development, complex deal
shaping, management of client interactions and facilitating the negotiations
and closing activities.
Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the growth of eTeam.
Demonstrate strong leadership abilities, including innate capacity for strategic thinking,
creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a relentless drive for delivering success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of sales and account management experience
- Staffing and/or full-desk recruiting experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills
- Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams
- Passionate about sales and technology; partners with clients to ensure growth
- Experienced in building relationships with Director & VP level business decision-makers
- Experienced and adept at consistently demonstrating strong people management
- Creative and innovative; seen as forward-thinking in approach
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Fun events and team building
eTeam is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.