Are you enthusiastic, motivated, and searching for a challenging new position within a dynamic international company? Then look no further because we might have a match!
Who are we?
Bizzdesign is a thriving SaaS company, that has been transforming industries for the past 23 years, headquartered in Enschede, the Netherlands. We are a dedicated team of 150 diverse individuals, representing over 22 nationalities, collaborating across 6 different countries. At Bizzdesign, you will join a passionate team of international experts who are always ready to lend a helping hand. We offer an environment defined by integrity, low ego, problem-solving, and effective teamwork.
Our software platform plays a pivotal role in enabling global organizations like Intel, HP, Maersk, Neiman Marcus, Wells Fargo, T-Mobile (& many more), to make informed decisions and drive change. Your work at Bizzdesign will have a tangible, worldwide impact in a constantly evolving landscape that demands continuous adaptation.
What you will you do?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with our Sales& Marketing teams to help achieve ambitious growth targets by engaging and setting meetings with IT executives in Enterprise accounts. Some of your tasks include:
- Prospecting and producing qualified leads.
- Sending personal, Strategic, and Value-added Outreach.
- Developing opportunities within named accounts through well-researched, high-touch, multi-channel cadences.
- Achieving and exceeding the quarterly sales targets.
- Recording all communication in SFDC (Salesforce.com).
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- You have a verifiable track record of success/quota attainment in sales; preferably 1 year of SDR/BDR experience within a SaaS company.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- You live in Austin, TX, and can commute downtown (Hybrid).
- You are self-driven and goal-oriented.
- You have the ability to manage a varied workload.
- You can complete individual goals, but you work well in a team as well.
- You can easily develop relationships internally and externally.
- You have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- You are confident in speaking with C level at the Fortune 500 level.
- You've used SaaS sales tools before such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, or Outreach.
- Last but not least, you have a persuasive and energetic personality.
What is in it for you?
- You will have a competitive base salary and performance bonuses.
- You will get a health and pension allowance.
- We like to invest in the growth of our employees, so we offer a range of courses and training depending on what you need so you can get a little bit better every day you’re with us.
- A dynamic in-office working environment in the heart of Downtown Austin.
- A fantastic working atmosphere with amazing colleagues who always put a smile on your face.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from all over the globe.
- There will always be room for your new ideas, suggestions, and initiatives, no matter how long you’ve been with us.
- All business expenses will be paid.
- You will have a role in an entrepreneurial and low bureaucratic working environment within a rapidly growing global software company.
Are you ready to start building your future with us? Let’s meet up for a cup of coffee online and see if we have a match!
For additional information about the role of Sales Development Representative, please contact Maria Cotorceanu, who is the Global Recruiter via email@example.com.
*Applications submitted via email will not be taken into consideration*
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.