Collinwood is assisting our client, a trusted installation services company in their efforts to hire an Account Executive (Facilities Management Sales) to work remotely in the United States.
Responsible to acquire new facilities services customers and projects through locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals to hit annual sales and revenue targets. This position discovers and cultivates new opportunities to increase business by creating rewarding relationships and client satisfaction, establishing strong networks, and building teamwork both external and internal to the organization, in alignment with all Company policies, procedures, key objectives, and regulations, and under the guidance of the Company's core values, corporate vision and code of conduct/ethical business practices.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partners with FS contemporaries including but not limited to Service Managers, Project managers, Estimating, Project Coordinators, Marketing, and other senior Sprig managers to collaboratively understand key objectives, strategies, and priorities to ensure all clients receive the attention and documentation required to meet project expectations.
- Creates and maintains a large network of FS customers and potential clients, by participating in trade, community, and marketplace organizations and activities.
- Seeks opportunities for FS special projects within a defined area or sector.
- Builds relationships and conducts business development activities with future clients and develops new markets with existing clients to maintain and grow the Company's customer base, increase sales, and meet revenue goals.
- Effectively identifies new sales leads, prospective target accounts, and key decision makers through cold lead nurturing and other methods.
- Drives planning and execution of strategies to increase sales and company growth.
- Proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, and discovering and exploring new opportunities. Screens potential business deals and analyzes the alignment of needs with key services or products.
- Creates value streams and offers services that are market competitive to the end user.
- Markets the Company to end users, vendors, consultants, potential customers, and the public, through the use of social media, the Company website, videos, brochures, in-person meetings, and other methods of contact.
- Works with marketing and senior management to develop resources and sales collateral for support of the sale and to track sales progress against goals.
- Partners with existing customers to grow service offerings and develop proactive technology plans for growth and expansion.
- After a project is defined and scope letters and proposals are procured by FS project management, deliver/present proposals to customers.
- Conducts pre-sale walk-throughs to ensure all aspects of the customer's wants and needs are captured.
- Creates thorough documentation of customer requirements and priorities.
- Negotiates and secures/closes new opportunities and business deals. Integrates contract requirements with business operations and senior management.
- Protects the organization's value by keeping contract, pricing, and other Company and client information confidential.
- Stays informed of new and changing Company procedures, policies, materials, technologies, techniques, and practices.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies relevant to the FS special projects space.
- Maintains compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Supports the mission, vision, and values of the Company and works creatively to best support the Companys's long-term goals.
- Always champions and models the Company culture.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in business administration, marketing, or a related sales or business development field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with account management, marketing, and/or sales, in the electrical construction industry.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving or exceeding annual sales targets and managing a high-volume workload while providing strong attention to quality.
- Experience and skills to work closely with proprietary information and maintain confidentiality.
- In-depth knowledge of the electrical construction industry with an existing client base is a plus.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing tools, research methods using data analytics software, and social media marketing.
- Experience with online campaigning and/or lead support tools such as LinkedIn, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, as well as vendor partnering and relationship techniques.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in generating profitable lines of business through organic and new opportunity growth, and ability to manage multiple projects while creating new business and influencing multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for expanding knowledge and skills to meet the needs of a dynamic technology office while directly contributing to the success of others.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface with multiple levels of customer business organizations.
- Demonstrated skills in prospecting, sales planning, territory management, and closing deals.
- Proactive in making recommendations, analyzing criteria, and proposing solutions.
- Effective independent creativity, organizational, problem-solving, prioritizing, and time management skills.
- Ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Holds a valid driver's license.