As a Senior Sales Engineer (BaaS), you will be responsible for leading technical workstreams with our strategic users during onboarding and expansion phases. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to drive high-quality integrations, accelerate the time to go-live process, and enhance Netspend's product offerings. Your role will involve working closely with external stakeholders, from engineers to CTOs, to understand their business objectives and translate requirements into successful integrations. This role is based at Netspend’s HQ in Austin, TX.
- Own and drive relationships with external audiences, including engineers, CTOs, and other stakeholders, to gain a deep understanding of their business objectives and effectively translate those requirements into integrations.
- Lead users through the technical implementation of products across the Netspend portfolio, ensuring seamless integration and optimal performance.
- Utilize Netspend's APIs to explore and leverage new products and features.
- Review and validate integrations using Netspend APIs to ensure accuracy and compliance with standards.
- Provide expert advice and document best practices for integrations using Netspend APIs, Netspend products, payments, authorizations, and optimizations.
- Collaborate closely with Netspend's Product and Engineering teams to identify areas for improvement and contribute to the evolution of Netspend products.
- Contribute to the development of sales solution methodologies and tools to accelerate customer engagements and simplify troubleshooting processes for Netspend customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Prior experience in the payments industry
- At least 5+ years of experience, with a strong technical generalist background in sales engineering or a related field, preferably within a financial services, payments, processing or FinTech company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively present complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Superior time management skills to handle multiple external customers simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to assess, troubleshoot, and work autonomously to solve complex problems.
- Willingness to travel periodically for customer on-site visits and team meetings.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
Join our Team:
If you are passionate about leveraging your technical expertise to build and nurture relationships with strategic partners, then this role is for you. As a Senior Solution Engineer at Netspend, you will play a pivotal role in transforming the digital payments landscape with innovative financial technology solutions. Apply now and join us in our mission to revolutionize the world of digital payments.