M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc.
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Regional Sales Director
to join PracticeMatch,
an M3 company.
About The Business Unit
PracticeMatch is the industry leader in providing practicing physician and resident/fellow data and services to in-house physician staffing professionals and offers a continuum of services designed to provide a clear competitive hiring advantage to health organizations.
As the physician recruiting industry evolves, PracticeMatch continues to innovate with new solutions for physician sourcing, developing sourcing solutions enhanced with the power of PracticeMatch databases. With an in-house staff of experts, telemarketing, email marketing, and direct marketing, PracticeMatch offers healthcare sourcing solutions and customer service unsurpassed in the industry.
- Source, qualify, and identify prospects within an assigned territory by researching facilities in a CRM as well as other sources such as the AMA guide, the Internet, trade associations, social media, and any other reliable sources.
- Follow up on demo opportunities qualified by the lead generation team
- Conduct a proper needs assessment - Contact facilities through cold calling and email to gather information on current sourcing tools they’re using, number of positions they’re recruiting for, and the challenges they’re facing in filling those needs
- Identify decision makers and Champions to schedule a time to take them through an in-depth demonstration of the database and all of its features and benefits, both over the phone and in person.
- Show proficiency with the PracticeMatch database and all of its components, including Pinpoint, MedTies, and Portfolio.
- Show proficiency in all ancillary products.
- Diligence with documenting notes and tracking the progress of each prospect in their profile in our CRM
- Ability to provide standard pricing quotes to prospects and overcome objections by selling the value
- Negotiate contracts with decision makers and upper management with clarity and confidence
- Represent PracticeMatch at national conferences and association meetings
- Perform administrative functions, including processing contracts and paperwork.
- Show quantifiable sales progress and benchmarks throughout the sales process
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university preferred
- 2 years of full cycle sales experience required
- Proven ability in conducting needs assessments needed.
- Proven ability in selling multi-year licensing agreements or SaaS required.
- Healthcare/hospital recruitment industry experience highly preferred
- A quantifiable record of proven sales success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to travel periodically
- Excellent presentation skills with working knowledge of PowerPoint
- A willingness to source prospects through cold calling
- Ability to effectively demonstrate products via webinar
- CRM experience
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency
- Must be able to work and meet goals independently.
- Must be able to work independently and work towards a group goal.
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
- M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization