The Pipeline Group is a technology-enabled services company that combines data, process, content, and technology coupled with expertly trained and battle-tested SDRs to deliver explosive business results for companies looking to build predictable and profitable pipeline.
We specialize in taking new company products to market and quickly advancing growth-stage companies to the next level. More and more companies are looking to outsource their SDR/BDR team or operate a hybrid model to expand into new markets internationally.
Our partnerships have been so effective that INC. 5000 listed us as one of 2021& 2022's Top Fastest Growing Privately held companies in the US and we are not stopping there. Due to this growth we are looking to add additional SDRs to our team.
Our People are passionate, ambitious, and intelligent individuals who believe in cultivating success for our clients and within TPG. We are a sales performance driven organization and your wins are our wins. Your career goals are our goals and we stand by our commitment to launch you on the path to success! We foster an environment for consistent improvement, collaboration, ownership, and growth.
ABOUT OUR ROLE
Our Sales & Business Development Reps are professional experts, which is why they are referred to by our clients as Go-to-Market Advisors. In this role, you will work cohesively with our client's (SaaS Software Companies) sales teams and be responsible for bringing in new logos and customers through cold calling, relationship building, and helping to create effective sales campaigns. You will need to to be a sales focused professional who is ready to combine your skills with our proven methods and successfully complete our 2 Week Certification Program upon hire and jump onto the phones and build pipeline right away!
Main focuses and responsibilities;
- Grow and build pipeline through cold prospecting calls and emails.
- Partner with your account executive team to help generate meetings.
- Attend prospect meetings with your sales team, and take notes.
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists.
- Conduct high-level conversations and written correspondence with executives in prospect accounts.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth.
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings and qualified opportunities.
- Minimum 4 hours/day of outbound prospecting leveraging our automated dialing technology (ADT).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 2-3 years of sales experience REQUIRED with preferences to candidates who are experienced with prospecting and securing qualified leads for a sales team. Other relevant sales experience also welcomed. Please note experience is required as this position is NOT considered entry level.
- You are results oriented and driven. You have a track record of being able to deliver in a time sensitive environment and don't mind being in a competitive goal-focused environment.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or any other CRM is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills. You are professional, clear, concise, and have been known to be a compelling story-teller both verbally and in writing.
- A positive attitude – you’re a team player, listen and apply instructions, and you’re resilient in the face of challenges.
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
WHAT TPG PROVIDES FOR OUR EMPLOYEES
- Permanent Remote Work Model-no more commuting, work from the comfort of wherever you are.
- $50,000-55,000 annual starting base salary + commission.
- Opportunities for advancement: Our SDR role serves as a pivotal stepping stone into our organization. We ideally are seeking individuals who want to bring their sales expertise to the table and who can be propelled into our xDR Manager role as quickly as their first 9-12 months with us!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision + other optionals (like FSA and Life Insurance) with NO waiting period. Get your benefits on your first day!
- 3 Paid Mental Health Days per Year.
- 1 Annual Paid Volunteer Day to give back to our communities.
- Unlimited PTO Program- take time off when you need it. No more worrying about “use it or lose it” policies. Take control of your work/life balance.
- Access to our EAP (Employee Assistance Program) for support with Familial, Financial, and Mental Health needs.
- Company provided home office equipment- Laptop, desk, chair, etc.
Come join our innovative and dynamic team!
The Pipeline Group is an EOE/Affirmative Action Minority/Female employer, and we welcome all to apply. We consider candidates regardless of race/color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions), national origin/ethnicity, age, disability (intellectual, mental and physical), veteran status, marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, citizenship or any other personal characteristics protected by law.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
This position is currently open to candidates in the US only.