Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Senior Windows Systems Engineer working remotely in the US, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll Be Doing
Love to work on different projects at different times and each day brings new solutions to find? Have a passion to take the lead in the design and maintenance of systems? You’ll engineer effective industry best practice focused Windows based services and solutions by ensuring the functionality and stability of key functions within the Windows server environment. You’ll work with internal, external, and third-party customers for configuration, integration, and deployment activities as you implement industry best practices and provide analysis, design, and improvement through tier 4 support. Along the way, you’ll develop and maintain comprehensive support documentation targeted to multiple operational levels (from help desk – tier one – to manager – tier 3).
You'll report to the Manager of Systems Software Engineering team. You’ll contribute to the success of the business as you design the systems, support the tiers below, and provide solutions to the most complex platform issues.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Bring your leadership and decision-making skills to implement best practice security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer data
- Work on a diverse range of projects, designing solutions using these different platforms
- Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, GPO, PKI, clustering)
- Cloud Integration and Access Management (O365, Azure, AAD, GCP)
- Systems Management (SCCM/MEMC, Desired Configuration Management, PowerShell, Terraform)
- Identity Management and MFA (Ping, DUO, Okta)
- Mail and Communication (Proofpoint, Exchange, O365, Google Workspace)
- Document, schedule, conduct and test system changes in accordance with operational guidelines
- Write and deliver documentation based on Engineering Standards routinely
- Provide proactive collaborative support to our Operations team and other tiering levels
- Support and mentor peers and operational staff, maintaining great working relationship with all team members
- Work regular hours but will be part of an On-Call rotation – as a senior engineer, you help take escalated and more complex tasks (this may require nights and weekends due to escalations and change windows, with flexibility to regular working hours)
What You Bring To The Role
- Bachelors in computer science, information systems, related degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of expertise installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows Server 2012R2 through current branch
- Minimum 2 years’ of Cloud experience
- Demonstrated expertise in Active Directory and group policy management and best practices
- Provide engineering support and technical expertise of a highly distributed multi-domain Active Directory Forest
- Experience with internal and customer facing project management and collaborative project efforts
- We understand this is a multi-dimensional role where you will be working on different type of projects. While you may not have experience in all the following, we are prepared to train you in the areas you do not
- Automated deployment platforms and scripting (Terraform, PowerShell, VBScript, SCCM/MEMC etc.)
- Advanced Windows Services including Terminal Services, IIS Server, SCCM/MEMC, Exchange Server/O365/Azure, Hyper-V
- Windows based LDAP, ADSI, DNS, DHCP, PKI
- Designing and implementing MS Clustering
- Compliance and audit processes, SOX, SAS 70/SSEA 16, HIPAA and PCI requirements and reporting
- High availability, disaster recovery strategies, and IT service management frameworks such as ITIL
What You Can Expect
- An annual incentive program
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
- Tuition reimbursement and access to thousands of free online courses
Visit www.hellottecbenefits.com for more information.
The anticipated range is 95,000 – 115,000 USD. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.