Axion Ray’s mission is to improve the quality and safety of engineered products - airplanes, electric vehicles, and medical devices, by creating the world’s best proactive management platform, powered by the latest advances in artificial intelligence. We're revolutionizing the way next-gen vehicles are made and are partnering with forward-looking engineering leaders to create and deploy AI models that will accelerate our speed to an electric and supersonic future. Axion leverages bleeding-edge tech & AI stack - including Generative AI and NLP/LLMs - to solve real-world problems.Our team includes experts in Enterprise AI from Palantir, McKinsey & QuantumBlack, and other top tech companies.Since our founding at the onset of 2021, we’ve deployed across some of the largest Automotive and Aerospace companies in the world. If you want the chance to help build the future of engineering, join us!
Location: NYC of SF Bay Area preferred
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to source, qualify, progress and close deals to drive revenue acquisition strategy and growth. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, with a proven track record of closing enterprise SaaS deals and expanding them to multimillion dollar accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for scoping & negotiating major enterprise deals, land and expand, pricing strategy, complex stakeholder management, and sales strategy.
What you'll do:
- Close existing pipeline of major enterprise deals
- Drive land and expand strategies and execution
- Contribute to building playbook
- Pricing strategy
- Negotiation complex deals with large enterprise clients
- Grow and develop our sales team as we continue to scale
- Contribute to overseeing the development of value / business cases & stakeholder alignment
- Manage complex enterprise deals including IT, procurement, finance, security, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS (B2B) sales or complex sales in tech/software.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the AI/ML domain
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS sales in the manufacturing domain; beneficial but not required.
- Previous startup experience
Salary Range: $100,000 - $130,000 a year