Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk) and Freshteam (HR management system).Job Description
This position will be working in partnership with the Enterprise sales organization, which focuses on customers with 500+ employees. This is not a management position and is an individual contributor role.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our high-growth company. You will be part of the North American sales team responsible for selling our CRM suite of products within our enterprise accounts segment. The ideal candidate will be a tenacious, self-starter and will have the opportunity to help define our CRM sales strategy.
- Execute on expanding our CRM footprint in North America
- Evangelize industry trends, both internally and externally, and translate into actionable ways CRM account leaders can implement Freshworks’ products or new features to drive value
- Build executive relationships with partners, optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue, deploy a sales approach that accelerates CRM revenue growth
- Identify new CRM opportunities, creating end to end sales lifecycle, direct and through the field
- Tier accounts and prospect them alongside our Sales and Business Development teams, via tailored and relevant outreach campaigns and targeted 1:1 engagements
- Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders to facilitate understanding of customer and market conditions that delivers consistent achievement of quarterly and annual targets
- Lead and communicate effectively with other departments such as business development, marketing, pre-sales, and product throughout the sales process
- Travel to customer locations and marketing events as needed
- Commit to continuous improvement and constant learning
- Minimum 10 years of quota carrying sales experience
- Extensive understanding of emerging CRM industry trends
- Experience with complex ‘lead to close’ sales cycles for CRM software; preferably in a strategic software sales environment with a focus on acquisition of new customers
- You are a highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in the Freshworks mission. You can go beyond theory, to make things happen
- Experienced in Value Selling and other key sales methodologies (Sandler, Challenger Sale, BASHO, etc.)
- Domain knowledge and sales experience in the field of CRM Software is required
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a geographic territory selling complex software solutions
- Customer-oriented, extraordinary communication skills, high curiosity and an eagerness to learn are must-have traits
- Creative thinker and innovative problem solver
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including but not limited to location, experience, job-related skills, and level. Bonus/equity may be available.
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances. Equity + ESPP, flexible PTO, flexible spending, commuter benefits and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.