About The Position
The Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue for our CRM Solutions by acquiring new strategic account sales by focusing on selling Velosio solutions and services. The Account Executive will be expected to build upon a network of lead generators, drive individual alliance network, and drive new prospect introductions to identify new opportunities.
Who We Are
At Velosio, we focus on what matters most - our people.
We are a values-driven organization committed to delivering an outstanding employee experience to all our team members.
Velosio’s years of experience with business applications translate to a deep bench of tenured team members with competency across enterprise resource management (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and cloud services.
We have earned recognition from Microsoft as a top 1% performing partner worldwide and an emerging NetSuite leader. We have strategic independent software vendor (ISV) partnerships and a portfolio of solution and service offerings to accelerate what’s next for business.
Our mission is to enable clients to realize business value faster, simplify the process of deploying technology, acquire deeper data-driven insights, and explore ongoing innovation to drive business forward. We support the entire Microsoft Dynamics portfolio, Office 365 family and Azure services. Velosio is the only Microsoft Cloud Distributor that specializes in Dynamics 365 and is a prominent Microsoft Master VAR. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Velosio’s 400 employees serve over 4,000 clients.
Beyond our expertise, as a Velosio team member, you can leverage the Velosio award winning culture - a network of top-notch peers, day-to-day flexibility, career development resources and the largest incentive opportunities in the industry.
Your Day Might Look Like
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals on a consistent basis:
- Drive activities associated with networking that grows the CE pipeline and Booked Revenue
- Based upon the CE practice GTM strategies, design and implement a plan to identify and maintain a list of net-new target accounts for pursuit of CE deals.
- Profile target accounts & build relationships with decision makers, buyers and influencers.
- Qualify target accounts and generate demand within qualified accounts for CE services.
- Qualify and manage to close any net-new opportunities generated by Velosio marketing.
- Communicate the business value related to the proposed CE projects to decision makers.
- Lead the generation of professional proposals, lead negotiations, and create closing plans in collaboration with the CE Practice and pr
- Provide an exceptional and transparent selling experience to prospects.
- Provide weekly updates on opportunity forecast
- Participate in and/or lead various business development and marketing events involving prospects/clients.
- Generate non-CE opportunities and transition those opportunities to the appropriate Velosio sales reps.
- Participate in steering committee meetings for the CE projects sold to ensure the vision that was promised is being delivered.
- Achieving sales quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Accuracy of internal CRM data related to your opportunities
- Generating new opportunities monthly.
- Creating net new referral relationships.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, MIS, IT or related
- 5 to 10 years of experience in outside
- Exceptional active listening skills , strategy, and consulting selling experience.
- Experience selling Microsoft CRM or similar solutions like SalesForce.com .
- Knowledgeable with features and capabilities of D365 Sales, Customer Service, Project Operations, and Field Service
- Experience in outcome-based selling. Able to solution sell to executive-level customers based upon business value.
- Experience building a network and growing a pipeline inside and outside of Microsoft.
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop solutions from a stated
- Written and oral communication skills including, but not limited to, leading presentations, creating reports,
- Client-service focus including solid judgement, ethics and
- Experience in selling to C-level.
- Experience working in quota driven sales
- Experience working for a Microsoft Partner
- Knowledge of ERP, Cloud, CRM, and SaaS solutions
Some Reasons You Might Like Working With Us
At Velosio, YOU MATTER.
Due to our proven commitment to delivering an exemplary employee experience, Velosio was awarded Top Company Outlook
by Comparably in 2022 and Best Company Culture, Best Company for Diversity, Best CEO, and Best Company for Women
by Comparably in 2021.
Access the following link to see why 99%
of current Velosio team members say that they look forward to interacting with their team every day, 96%
of team members report Velosio as a positive workplace environment, and 91%
of team members are happy with their work-life balance: https://www.comparably.com/companies/velosio
At Velosio, YOUR WELLNESS MATTERS.
We know one size doesn't fit all, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that allows our team members to create a personalized plan best suited for their unique needs, including
- 5 Medical Insurance options with a company contribution to HSA
- 3 Dental Insurance options including adult orthodontics
- 2 Vision Insurance options
- PTO with added time with each year of service
- Remote working environment
- 401k Match 50% of the first 6%
- StayWell Program - a cash reimbursement up to $600 a year toward Wellness
- Quarterly Incentive Program