, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving more than 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recognized as one of the best places to work, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, the Strategic Customer Success Manager (CSM) acts as an advocate for our largest customers with a focus on guiding adoption, engaging decision makers, and leveraging data for insights. As part of a cross-functional team, Strategic CSMs collaborate, create, and deliver against success criteria and success plans while setting and managing expectations with customers by aligning with our Sales, Product, and Support teams. Strategic CSMs are measured by reoccurring revenue growth, and customer satisfaction and retention while working with large law firms.
A Day in the Life
- Consult with new and existing customers to coordinate onboarding, discover partnership objectives, and develop success plans to drive value
- Review usage data, overcome challenges and proactively working to uncover and mitigate risk
- Discover any additional opportunities to compliment the customer’s workflow and solve other business problems they are facing
- Maintain regular contact and updates with stakeholders and key contacts as well as keep up-to-date strategic success plans.
- Lead customer onboarding and a cadence of business review presentations
- Work side-by-side with customer-facing teams and align internally with Sales, Product, and Marketing to share success stories, insights, and key OKR’s that drive our product forward
- Key deliverables: success plans, value adoption assessments, QBRs, escalations, and CABs
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete New Hire Onboarding including eLearning courses and role specific training
- Review and understand your assigned customers
- Learn best practices, processes, and business tools that enable us to be successful
- Begin meeting with cross-departmental leaders
Within 3 months, you will:
- Maintain and deliver custom success plans for assigned accounts
- Deliver strategic business review presentations and share key deliverables and data
- Begin collaborating and negotiating for results with strategic managers and executives, internally and externally
- Document customer profile, plans and stakeholder information in Salesforce
Within 6 months, you will:
- Provide guidance to customers on how to maximize the value our solutions for their business and be their trusted advisor
- Lead user group and/or round table discussions
- Meet with customers in person and partner with Marketing to deliver account-based campaigns to drive awareness
- Provide feedback on ways to improve customer and user experience
- Experience with enterprise accounts and/or 1000+ user accounts
- Inquisitive and adaptive team player able to listen and empathize with customers
- Pro-active in working with customers
- Educate customers without overly navigating a solution or product for them
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to diligently problem solve and trouble-shoot problems independently
- Experience with Customer Success, Professional Services, Consulting and/or Account Management in a customer facing role; will also consider Advisory backgrounds in law firms
We strive to stay current with all employment trends and prioritize flexibility, employee well-being, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). Most of our employees are fully remote, and we do not have a return-to-office plan as we are more successful working remotely. Our generous PTO and ten flexible holidays promote work-life balance. And all our employees are encouraged to access personal development courses and tools in our internal learning management system.
is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.
Note: As we continually reevaluate pay transparency rules and requirements, in order to ensure we are compliant, we believe a direct approach to be most accurate. If you are a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio or Washington resident and this role is physically available in your state or classified as remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email identifying the title of the role you are interested in and the state you reside in to email@example.com