What is Later?
Later is the leading social media marketing and commerce platform that helps small business owners and creators grow their brands and businesses online. With a unique combination of tools, machine-learning-based recommendations, and education, Later makes it easy to visually plan & schedule social content, drive traffic, and increase sales – empowering customers to turn their passions into possibilities.
Later started at a hackathon in late 2013. Six months later, “Latergramme” launched to almost 20,000 people waiting to use the first version. Later is now the leading visual marketing platform for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Pinterest in the world with over seven million users, and in 2021 was ranked #18 in Canada in Deloitte's Fast 50 list, #119 in North America, and placed 51st in the Globe and Mail's Fastest Growing Companies list.
Later & Mavrck
In March 2022, Later was acquired by Boston-based influencer marketing platform Mavrck. The Mavrck platform allows large enterprise brands to automate their influencer marketing strategy for smoother partnerships and performance on campaigns. Together, we’re helping connect creators & marketers together to grow their social followings and businesses on social media.
What you’ll be doing
As a Customer Success Manager at Mavrck, you will own the customer relationship and customer journey of an assigned book of business, ensuring renewal, growth and customer delight are met. Candidates need to have Customer Success, Account Management, or Client Director experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced SaaS technology company, or experience owning the customer relationship and revenue at a digital media agency.
You will be counted on for building and nurturing strong relationships with your accounts, providing consultative recommendations and solutions, and earning your seat as a trusted advisor to your customers. Customer Success at Mavrck is a revenue team, and as such you will be goaled based on net revenue retention across your portfolio of customers. Successful individuals at Mavrck have excellent communication skills, are able to prioritize their time effectively, and ensure that our customers are adopting and finding value in the products they’ve purchased.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Success, this is a great opportunity for someone that wants to join a rapidly growing company with significant personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Build Success Plans for all of your customers
- Build and deliver QBR’s on a recurring basis
- Track customer outcomes and goals
- Own renewals and upsells for your book of business
- Establish and nurture strong customer relationships, positioning yourself as a trusted advisor to your clients from onboarding to renewal.
- Identify opportunities and strategies for future investment opportunities at Mavrck, including identifying key milestones where we’ll be able to offer new solutions, services, products.
- You will be responsible for identifying influential executives (VP’s and C-Suite, sometimes in other departments), that are facing high-value problems, and develop a connection with them. Discover ways that Mavrck’s product and services can bring value to their business goals.
- Develop strategies and influencer marketing recommendations to increase customer performance and adoption of Mavrck’s software and services.
- Support customers in their use of the Mavrck platform to drive real world business outcomes
- Act as the “Voice of Customer” for ongoing product development and feedback, partnering cross functionally with product, support, finance, sales and professionals services.
- Share feedback and data-driven insights gained from successful campaigns to help evolve our customers marketing strategies
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 3+ years experience in a strategic account management, customer success, or client director role working with enterprise brands in the influencer marketing, SaaS, Mar-tech or agency space.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, able to command the attention of day to day users, decision makers and executives, driving adoption of our product, and ensuring key outcomes of our professional service delivery is met.
- Strong project management skills developed to ensure goals, KPI’s and defined business outcomes are achieved. Able to develop a strategy and ensure our team can then execute against that strategy.
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple internal stakeholders, including sales, product, support, services, and other internal organizations to ensure customer pain is solved.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a trusted advisor to their clients, showing you are able to make strategic and actionable recommendations to their customers that map to their business goals
- Proven success at finding key stakeholders, making a meaningful connection and building a positive relationship with them. In particular, able to identify who the successors may be in a business that has fast revolving doors and making contact in advance of the change.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.
- Lead with Humility: We put what’s best for all ahead of what’s best for one - no big egos here.
- Adapt + Grow: We view uncertainty as opportunity and nimbly adapt.
- Make it Happen: We have big ambitions and the courage to achieve them.
- Succeed Together: We prioritize diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment - there’s a seat for everyone here.
- Celebrate: We bring an optimistic mindset into everything we do. We celebrate progress, each other, and unique perspectives.
Some perks of being on our team include...
- Flexible Working Environment & Work from anywhere program: We acknowledge (now more than ever) the importance of work/life balance.
- Flexible PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Learning & Development: Growth is a big reason people choose to join our team. We provide opportunities through lunch and learns, training, coaching, mentorship programs, and workshops. We also provide each employee with a generous Education & Conference budget - We support you in pursuing your passions and continued learning!
- Technology Bonus: We provide our team with a generous technology bonus to set you up with the tools you need to succeed in your role.
- Wellness: We provide our employees with a monthly Wellness Spending Account, to help cover costs related to fitness equipment, personal training, gym memberships or health and wellness practitioners. We also provide a variety of workshops, meditation and yoga at our monthly Wellness Wednesday events to help our team perform at their best.
- Parental benefits: We offer parental leave top-ups, family forming support and a life-transitions program to ensure you and your family are well supported when returning to work
- Healthcare: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, STD & LTD, 401k (US-based employees) and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family.
- Employee Resource Groups: Belonging is an important part of doing your best work. These ERGs provide support and community for employees
Where we work
We hire into our hub cities of Boston, MA; Denver, CO; Vancouver, BC; Toronto, ON; and London, UK. We post our positions in the hub location(s) where we are open to having the successful candidate be located.
Diversity, inclusion, and accessibility
We value diversity of thought; we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or age. Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.