Tabit is the masters of mobile restaurant point-of-sale (POS) technology. We connect our passion for people and innovation to revolutionize the hospitality industry by providing cutting-edge solutions that increase the bottom line and propel businesses to the next level. We are relentless in the pursuit of opportunities that improve the future of our employees, customers, and communities, and we’re looking for people who share our DNA to join us on this exciting journey.
We pride ourselves in delighting our clients and providing results that surpass expectations. To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for a tech savvy and dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be accountable for onboarding and providing post-implementation support to our clients.
Through ‘get-to-know-you’ calls, email conversations, and on-site visits, you’ll build strong relationships that will strengthen our client relationships. You’ll be the first point of contact for your assigned accounts, acting as the subject matter expert and friendly face of our business.
Even thought this is a remote role, candidates are required to live in the greater Charleston area to service our clients in this region.
What You'll Love to Do:
- Plan and execute restaurant implementations both locally and throughout the US utilizing sound judgment and service industry expertise to ensure outstanding results.
- Build restaurant menus, activate order roles and order flows specific to customer's needs
- Maintain a “Customer-First” attitude with the ability to wow customers in all day-to-day interactions while exercising independent judgment and building strong relationships.
- Business-savvy approach to dealing with customers - taking time to understand their needs and working toward delivering the best-desired outcome.
- Establish a “right” and trusted advisor relationship with customers via email, phone, and on-site visits.
- Conduct discovery meetings to deep dive into specific customer requirements (menu, items, promotions, integrations, etc.), to match our platform solutions against the needs of the customer.
- Plan and execute training sessions pre and post-onboarding.
- Perform hardware and software staging while collaborating with 3rd parties such as network infrastructure companies.
- Leverage prior restaurant and service industry expertise to provide top-notch consultative value to customers and companies.
- Act as project and account manager for your customers in the assigned market.
- Promote Company as the top leader in POS solutions in the territory
Who You Are:
- Must have 3-5 years of prior restaurant/hotel/hospitality experience (general manager, assistant manager, bartender, waiter, waitress, shift manager, hostess, maitre’d, sommelier, chef, FOH, BOH, or server) – demonstrating an all-encompassing understanding of restaurant operations and business models
- Must be a “people person” – outgoing, friendly, and comfortable interacting with customers at length.
- High EQ - patient, composed, assertive, and able to listen with attentiveness and care
- Basic to a mid-level understanding of standard technologies (networks, Wi-Fi, cloud technology, iOS, and Windows operating systems)
- Sales and/or Account Management experience is a plus
- Project management experience is a big plus
- MS Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- CRM (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, etc.) preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Life, STD, LTD, and accident insurance
- Stock options
- Health Savings Account
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Flex Spending plan
- Cell phone allowance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Amazing team culture
- And much more!
Blurb About Us:
Tabit uses business intelligence and point of sale technology, a real-time decision support system, and mobile applications to provide 360-degree holistic solutions that streamline restaurant operations, extend sales opportunities, and elevate the overall experience for both operators and their customers.