Want to break into Software Sales and be a part of something truly extraordinary? Do you want to help shape the future of how companies compete and win in their markets?
Your journey starts here at PROS. We’re a hyper-growth market leading company that has not only has 30+ years of proven success but also has a $30B addressable market.
We’re looking for energetic, driven Sales minded individuals to join our team. If you are passionate about growing professional and are financially motivated, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
A Day in the Life of the Account-About the role:
- Develops and implements account strategies and directs activities needed to achieve sales objectives.
- Builds a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of sales targets, documenting all strategic activities within Salesforce.com.
- Manages client relationships, identifying influencers, recommendations, key decision makers.
- Accurately and consultatively articulates the value proposition of the PROS solution set to prospective customers at all levels
- Specifically identifies appropriate target customers in a defined geography and/or industry vertical.
- Works internally with R&D, product marketing and others on positioning products, product development requirements and/or designing demos.
Your Pathway To Success:
Within 3 months of employment
- Understand our product portfolio and unique value propositions in the B2B industry
- Complete Sales Training for this role
- Shadow Senior Executive Account Manager on all Sales activities
- Add net new opportunities to the sales pipeline and help move them to the contracting stage of our sales process.
Within 6 months of employment
- Continue to build sales pipeline volume and velocity
- Successfully closing at least one net new opportunities
- Develop your vertical, territory, and account sales strategies
Within 12 months of employment
- Clearly demonstrates ability to thrive and grow within PROS Sales organization
Required Qualifications - About you:
We are looking for candidates who possess the rare combination of the following achievements, skills and behaviors:
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven track record of exceeding quota for other solution providers
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented focus
- Highly organized and self-motivated with excellent time management
- Ability to function professionally at a high level in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables, deadlines and stakeholders
- Highly accountable and team-oriented with ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently
- Effective interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
- Willingness to learn and grow within the organization
- Self-starter with experience in cold calling, building a pipeline and executive client relationship building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You possess deep experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce.com strongly preferred)
- You have strong PowerPoint and Excel skills. Ability to translate Sales Data and incorporate it to your presentations to sell compelling stories to our customers
- Willingness to Travel as needed
- Base Salary Plus Commission & Bonus
- Base Salary: $85,000 - $100,000
- On target earnings: $170,000 - $200,000
- No Cap on Commissions
- Accelerators as your exceed Quota
- Unlimited earning potential!!
Skills & Personal Characteristics:
This is a unique opportunity to join the market leading company that has not only has 30+ years of proven success but also has a significantly under penetrated opportunity in a $30B addressable market.
PROS culture and the truly extraordinary people who work here are at the very core of our success. We have a passion for what we do, and we won’t stop until we’ve delivered on our promises. We’re committed to the success of our customers. That’s why we think harder and dream bigger – so our customers can go even further than they ever imagined possible.
Our people make PROS stand out from the rest. if you want to be a part of something truly extraordinary, come help us shape the future of how companies compete and win in their markets.
Most work activities are performed in an office or home-office environment and require little to moderate physical exertion. Work activities may require periods of extended hours, critical deadlines and stressful situations. To successfully complete the tasks of this position, individuals must be able to communicate clearly (in writing and orally), comprehend business terminology, interpret numerical data.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.