Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The Key Account Manager will be the primary position focused exclusively on the development of domestic wholesale accounts with the ultimate goal of owning and growing our furniture store partnerships. The Key Account Manager will have experience managing large scale home accounts and with all aspects of account management including product knowledge, planning and allocation, EDI, co-op marketing, product delivery cadence and both store and e-commerce business.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper has Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Oversee execution and management of existing large-scale domestic furniture store partnerships with the potential to onboard new furniture accounts
- Own external launch of new partnerships and product; structure deals and manage towards quarterly sales budgets
- Partner with tech, finance, operations, creative, and product teams to launch new products and optimize business performance
- Partner with planning team to build and revise projections, identify risk and upside opportunity and roll accounts into global annual and demand plans
- Partner with marketing to develop and execute marketing initiatives with furniture store accounts in order to ensure the success
- Act as the glue: key communicator, informer and liaison between the partners & Casper teams by building and maintaining relationships with retail partners
- Participate in weekly commercial business review meeting as key stakeholder
- Identify, react, and create new opportunities to drive business with accounts
- Represent the Casper brand and core values
- Review all PO’s and coordinate EDI integration, 3PL and warehouse integration relative to account pool
Our dream candidate has...
- 5+ years of account management level experience working for a known brand conducting wholesale business, mattress experience preferred
- Excellent retail math skills including all margin reviews
- Experience negotiating key business points including margin, RTV’s, Marketing allowances, etc.
- Excellent Excel and use of all Microsoft Suite and Google programs
- Experience presenting to accounts
- Excellent communication skills including but not limited to keeping both direct and functional superiors apprised of all relevant daily account updates
- Ability to maintain excellent records of all meeting and create/communicate accurate meeting notes
- Ability to communicate cross functionally with all internal partners including finance, legal, marketing, logistics, tech, operations, merchandising, retail and experience
- Belief in The Casper Brand and culture and the relevance of a good night’s sleep
- BA in business, finance or liberal arts
Targeted Annual Base Salary Range: $85,000-110,000 USD
Casper’s compensation philosophy ensures that the actual base salary is based on factors including but not limited to skills, education, experience, special training, time in position, and/or years of service.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, wellbeing resources, and other perks including
We recognize that annual base salary is just one part of a total rewards package.
- Participation in our Wholesale bonus program for some splurging
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
- … and more!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!