Nocwing is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our team in the Information Technology and Services industry. As a business solutions provider, Nocwing is all about leveraging technology to help businesses grow and succeed. The Business Development Representative will play an essential role in this mission by building relationships with potential clients and promoting our managed IT services.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, have an outgoing personality and posses the ability to create an outstanding client onboarding experience.
You will be expected to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision while building a robust client portfolio.Responsibilities
- Identify sales opportunities and target markets for our technical services.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with potential customers to maintain an ongoing business relationship.
- Develop and manage a robust sales pipeline for accurate revenue forecasting via cold calling, email marketing and direct mail marketing.
- Prepare and present proposals to potential clients.
- Attend weekly meetings of social clubs and organizations.
- Discover, schedule and attend golf tournaments in our target area.
- Collaborate with the internal Nocwing team to ensure customers' needs are met.
- Participate in trade shows and industry events. (This includes set up and tearing down booth materials.)
- Generate sales reports and forecast sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or IT-related fields. (preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with customer relationship management software (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.) (preferred but not required)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Willingness to travel extensively to meet with clients in person.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Great Workplace Culture
- Competitive Base Pay, plus bonuses and commissions.
- 100% Health Coverage - Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Retirement Contribution Match (401k)
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Training & Development
- Vehicle Reimbursement