We’re UserTesting, a leader in experience research and insights; we believe the path to human understanding and great experiences start with a shared understanding—seeing and hearing how another person engages with the world around them and taking in their perspective. Working at UserTesting, you will be empowered to help organizations discover the human side of business–transforming how they work, collaborate, innovate, and bring new products and experiences to market. This is what inspires us, and it’s how we enable companies to connect with their audiences naturally and organically through an experience that is uniquely, and intentionally human.
A trusted company by top brands for 15+ years, UserTesting, recently merged with UserZoom, has over 3,400 customers in 50 countries, including 75 of the Fortune 100 companies. Joining our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming how companies learn from and understand their customers. Come join us and help us build the engine for human understanding.Job Description
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), your responsibility is to proactively contact key functional roles within accounts in an assigned territory for the purpose of presenting our value proposition, uncovering business needs for our platform, and qualifying them for a more in-depth discussion with your Account Executive partner.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a team that is an integral part of the sales organization, with plenty of benefits and perks, and potential advancement within the organization.Responsibilities
- Identify, qualify, and create new sales opportunities by prospecting a list of target organizations within an assigned territory or list of accounts
- As this position is often the first point of contact with prospective customers, you are required to conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner
- Execute an account-based Go-to-Market strategy in coordination with your Account Executive partner
- Become a trusted resource for prospect account
- Uncover new sales opportunities and, on occasion, nurture existing opportunities
- Engage with prospects, both on the telephone and with email, to analyze their needs
- Overcome prospect objections
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPIs as defined by the business
- Maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Drive registration and attendance to trade shows, and other sales and marketing events
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we’re also growing the team quickly - join us!
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, we’re also growing the team quickly–join us!
At UserTesting, we are committed to providing more inclusive and accessible experiences for our candidates. We pride ourselves on building empathy; diverse perspectives, which we believe are the key values to creating exceptional experiences for everyone. Our commitment to providing accessible experiences is driven by this belief and our core values. If you require any accommodations or have any specific requests about how we could tailor our interview process to better suit your needs please contact us on: email@example.com.
If you need to speak to someone please ask!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing askPeopleOps@usertesting.com.