Middesk enables every business to access the products and services they need to grow and thrive. If we can make it easy for a business to access financial products, hire new employees, and transact with other businesses, then we increase the odds of success for that business.
Our products provide accurate and complete information for financial services companies to provide products and services to businesses.
Our customers include Shopify, Affirm, Brex, Plaid, Mercury, Divvy, Rippling, Gusto, and others.
With offices in New York and San Francisco, Middesk is backed by Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Y Combinator.
- Our Business Identity product has been adopted widely across traditional Banks, Lenders, Fintechs, and 100s others. This product helps companies automate onboarding and convert more business customers by means of better data and automation.
- As a member of the growing Sales Team, you will help us execute, iterate, and evolve our GTM strategy and approach. While the focus will be on direct sales, you will also work cross-functionally with all teams at Middesk to enhance our understanding of customers, their value, and product needs.
What You'll Achieve
- You will acquire key deals and logos across our target go-to-market (GTM) segments.
- You will materially impact the trajectory and growth of Middesk.
- You will build a strong feedback loop between GTM, operational, and product/engineering teams that directly influences our product strategy.
What You’ve Accomplished
- 1-2 years of experience in closing software or other complex sales.
- Experience with outbound-focused sales strategies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive work style.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding revenue goals.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Focused on achieving a deep understanding of business problems and potential solutions.
Why you’ll love it here
- Customer First: We stay energized by solving real customer problems and make each interaction meaningful and embrace the challenging path to help our customers succeed.
- Be an owner: We identify and tackle problems, take pride in our work, and measure impact. When we find an opportunity to improve the status quo, take it on!
- Act with urgency and purpose: We move quickly and simplify things as we go. We solve the problems that we have today in ways that allow us to move even faster in the future.
- Drive results together: We choose teamwork. We share our opinions, ask questions, understand where others are coming from, and move forward as a unified front.
- Embrace the journey: We dream big and are open to taking risks. Innovation happens through optimism, positivity, rigorous thinking, and hard work.
Middesk is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. As an equal opportunity employer; we’re committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
We are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If any accommodations are needed during the interview process, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.