Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be a key player of the sales team accountable for prospecting new business relationships and deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers. As a member of the sales team, you have a proven track record for translating a large organization’s strategic plan and priorities into relevant, high impact, and effective solutions.
Our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities.
Our passionate, dedicated leaders encourage and empower people to grow and succeed.
- Accountable for the growth, retention & acquisition of Wireless & Wireline Services in a designated territory
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain revenue targets and goals
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and other practices
- The AE Serves as single point of contact and advocate for customers and is responsible for managing the entire sales cycle
- Works collaboratively with all other Bell resources as required to achieve Sales goals
- Responsibility for accurate Forecasting and proper sales administration functions
- Demonstrated 3+ years experience in B2B account management or sales consultant role
- Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking
- Possess an insatiable desire to sell to the client based on value as opposed to price
- Highly customer centric
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
- Telecom sales experience would be ideal
- Skilled in solution based or consultative based selling techniques and solution oriented