The ideal candidate will be impeccable at building relationships, strong at cross-selling and upselling, and has strong organizational skills. This candidate will focus on growing accounts and hitting revenue targets and will be responsible for providing excellent customer service by helping customers achieve their desired goals.
- Manage assigned set of accounts by building strategic relationships with key client contacts.
- Build upon existing relationships and grow accounts by hunting new clients and departments within your BoB.
- Maximize our revenue goals with each customer by account mining, up-selling and cross-selling.
- Take client needs, success, happiness, and retention personally and prioritize your workload autonomously.
- Develop strong relationships with your clients where they will write a review and/or refer us to other people in their network.
- Creative approach to growth and strong knowledge of our services and offerings.
- Be the key link between our client's and QASource’s engineering/delivery teams.
- Work across a global company and flex with our engineering team in India (meetings are typically early mornings).
- Be a trusted advisor to your clients where they look for your recommendations and insights.
- Aid in the research and execution of projects as they arise. Develop strong account plans showcasing growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Meet and exceed targets, goals, and SLA's.
- Provide the highest quality of service to our clients.
The Ideal Teammate Must:
- Timely and pay close attention to detail (remember, we are a QA company).
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- High EQ, solution seller.
- Strong de-escalation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to overlap with our India office as you will closely collaborate with engineering teams within your BoB (early mornings).
- You have professional experience with business customers in account management or client services, or a background in software QA/testing/engineering/IT (preferred).
- Tech-savvy, knowledge of the software development process (SDLC).
- You can drive and lead discussions with business & technical leadership.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment with a rapidly growing company and are comfortable taking responsibility and improvising.
- Superior knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and other tools.
- $80,000 - $85,000 per annum (50% Commission).
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Flexible PTO.
- Profit sharing.
- Our clients are category leaders, so you get to interact with only the best, cutting edge companies.
- We continuously improve, so you get variety in your work and to see yourself grow.
- We are a small innovative team, so you get to see the direct impact of your work.
- We have flex time (and other benefits) so you get to have a good work-life balance.
- We are like family so you get a collaborative work environment.