For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: Toronto,ON,Canada |
Intrado has over 40 years of experience in safety services and 911 network engineering expertise. Today, the company is focused on transforming legacy Public Safety Answering Point operations and the entire 911 emergency response continuum through data-driven solutions. Intrado’s continued focus is on innovations that leverage vast amounts of data from multiple sources – including mobile phones, IoT devices, smart speakers, artificial intelligence, geographic information systems and more. Integrating this data allows call takers, dispatchers, and first responders to make more informed decisions, respond quickly and safely, and ultimately serve their communities better.
Intrado is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive
to join our team selling 911 Call Handling Solutions. Intrado’s 911 Call Handling Solutions connect, locate, and deliver life-saving communications to 911.Essential Duties
- Responsible for continual prospecting activities to include significant efforts in cold calling new sales leads for assigned business services following the sales process from beginning to end while supporting corporate and departmental goals and values
- Introducing Intrado’s services and capabilities to target clients identified and qualified by this team
- Qualify new business prospects by determining if the prospect matches company services and qualifications, outlining opportunities and benefits of pursuing relationships
- Maintain accurate account creation, forecasting and qualifying sages in Salesforce.com and keeping up to date relevant information recorded.
- Determine the company's capability of filling business needs
- Support sales activities such as request for proposals (RFPs) and the development of their responses, proposal development and delivery of proposal presentations and materials for existing and new clients
- Coordinate internal resources for sales presentations which may include technical and cross divisional expertise
- Participate in on-site client visits, create client communications (e.g., major proposals, direct mail copy, problem resolution correspondence, etc.) as required
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of 9-1-1 and public safety technologies, clients, and applications of business divisions to understand the Company's capabilities and whether those capabilities are compatible with the prospect
- Identify prospect's current experience with telecommunications services and awareness of products, applications, and services to assist in determining level of interest
- Communicate with management from all divisions, attending meetings as necessary
- Participate in annual trade shows ensuring the Company is represented in a way that will produce the greatest returns and project an image consistent with corporate objectives
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University with major case work in business administration, information technology or related field required
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
Benefits & Compensation
- 4+ years of experience in a sales role, specifically selling into new accounts required
- 2+ years 9-1-1 or public safety experience required
- Experience selling Public Safety Solutions, Call Center Solutions, and/or Cloud PBX needed
- Up to 60% travel or as needed
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Basic knowledge of Sales Force.com preferred
- Strong prospecting, selling, and closing skills
- Hunter with "proven "rankings
- Ability to speak and write in French required
Want to love where you work? At Intrado, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you’d expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond – tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identity protection and more! Apply today to join us in work worth doing
The hiring range for this position is anticipated between $100,000 – 110,000 and will be commensurate with experience. This position is eligible for commissions with a total amount at plan between $100,000 and $110,000. Total package ranges from $200,000 – 220,000 depending on experience.About Us
Intrado’s Life & Safety division is responsible for some critical parts of our everyday life. Our solutions are responsible for everything that happens after a 9-1-1 call is placed – call routing, delivery, location determination and data management. Whether you call from a landline, cell phone or text 9-1-1, we make sure first responders get the right information at the right time so they can save lives.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada and Europe and is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.