U.K., Denmark, Finland, Norway , Sweden. (Office, Hybrid or Remote)Position Summary
Bentley Systems is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager (Enterprise) to manage existing strategic accounts and prospect for new high-profile accounts within the Energy, Water, and Digital Estates sector (Local Authorities, Education, Healthcare, Airports etc.).Your Day-to-Day
What You Bring To The Team
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships at various levels, including C-level within given accounts.
- Acting as primary contact within specified accounts by a.) acting as the responsible direct contact partner for all commercial communications to and from accounts; b.) determining the sales strategy and value propositions; and c.) negotiating and implementing approved contracts.
- Develop Go to Market (GTM) strategies, account plans, and innovative prospecting plans specific to the assigned region, industry, and accounts that will ensure annual sales revenue goals are consistently exceeded.
- Manage by influence ensuring full alignment and effective collaboration with other teams in Bentley, which are critical to ensure your personal success and the overall success of the team.
- Using “Gap Selling” to ensure we identify the maximum value we can bring to our users and prospects and drive growth.
- Proactively work on developing proposals, which are focused on driving the accelerated acceptance and value recognition of “Digital Twins”.
- Develop and manage the sales pipeline, forecasting business weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company's solutions and services, as well as knowledge on the particular Industry workflows, business drivers, and major players.
- Adhere to the Bentley Sales Process (BSP) documenting the sales process in CRM.
- Periodically attend national and regional tradeshows/conferences/industry events.
What We Offer
- 5 years of combined experience in the Engineering Industry and an enterprise-level sales role, selling enterprise software or technical products.
- Degree in Business or Engineering will be a plus.
- A track record working with Government type organisations will be a plus.
- Experience in selling Asset Management and Document Management solutions will be a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English, as well as strong presentation skills, are essential.
- Digital Twin / CDE sales experience, coupled with a strong awareness and understanding of the supporting underlying current and emerging technologies is highly desired.
- Experience in working with or promoting/selling Bentley solutions or direct competitive offerings will be a plus.
Who We Are
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading public software company (NASDAQ-BSY) that provides best in class solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
(Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world's infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent's leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $1 billion in 172 countries. www.bentley.comEqual Opportunity Employer
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.