About the company
Gloat is a revolutionary startup based in New York, London and Tel Aviv. Our pioneering Internal Talent Marketplace has disrupted the HR Tech industry and is now powering some of the world’s largest, and most innovative companies in their journey of becoming future-ready workforces. If HR tech, career development, and the future of work are issues you care about - you’re in for a crazy ride.
Life at Gloat:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 200+ team members. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
About the Role
Gloat is on a mission to rethink the modern workforce, to bring startup agility to the world’s biggest enterprises, and to put employees in the best position to achieve anything. Our platform is designed to break down silos, reallocate talent and skills at scale, and put employees at the helm of their careers. We help our clients to build a skills-based organization with the insights and tools needed for strategic workforce planning and critical talent decision-making.
Defined by passion, driven by excellence. As a Gloater you’ll have the opportunity to grow, explore, and leverage your full potential. Gloaters are smart, curious, quirky, and constantly discovering new ways to evolve —all while having fun doing it. As a company, we believe each employee is a leader, mentor, and brings a whole world of their own.
No matter what role you play at Gloat, you have an impact on millions of individuals’ careers. We believe you know where you can deliver your best work. At Gloat you can choose to work at home, at the office, or both. We have created the first-ever internal talent marketplace. We are the market leaders, and innovation is our roadmap!.
- Use data and customer behaviors to offer informed recommendations that are likely to meet their needs or solve a current or potential problem
- Improve product module inclusion in overall client scope
- Improve number of user subscriptions per client account
- Work with CAM on retention initiatives
- Work with client to understand roadmap / design partner initiatives
- Contract renewal execution
- Provide input into required product/content marketing to support upsell and cross sell activity
- Participate in client QBR cycles
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Build and manage a portfolio of client accounts from a growth perspective
- Focus on AAR growth over portfolio KPIs
- Focus on New product line KPIs
- Focus on Revenue growth per client KPIs
- Focus on Retention rate of portfolio KPIs