Our Account Executive will be an integral part of our AWS Sales team in EMEA . This role is based remotely in the UK .Who We Are
We enable greatness through the cloud. We thrive on working with fast growing companies around the world to solve both essential and advanced cloud challenges. DoiT provides intelligent technology that simplifies and automates cloud usage, alongside expert consultancy and unlimited technical support, all at no extra cost to our customers. Join our mission where you’ll work remotely with a committed, experienced, and global team in a collaborative and supportive culture. We are an award-winning strategic partner of Google Cloud and AWS, we provide intelligent technology, expert consultancy and unlimited technical support for customers across more than 70 countries.The Opportunity
As an Account Executive, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation techniques to identify new prospects within the Digital Native and fast-growing startups segment. You will be responsible for solution pitching, deal management, negotiations, closing a high number of opportunities. Using your passion and knowledge of both DoiT’s services and the customers chosen technology you will drive expansion of the UK&I business.Responsibilities
- Deliver against assigned quota and pipeline goals while delivering an outstanding customer experience to our prospects
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities
- Work closely with AWS Executives and Partner Managers in order to maximize business results and to cultivate opportunities
- Work with Customer Reliability Engineers and Customer Engineers as a critical
- Ensure forecast accuracy (Salesforce), customer proposals and contracts are of the highest standard.
- Achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Working with Marketing and Business development team on lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of business development / quota-carrying sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Proven experience selling cloud products/services.
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- High degree of self-discipline and experience of using CRM systems and sales forecasting
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud/AWS products.
- An entrepreneur at heart who is independent, curious, creative and passionate Networker with the ability to create, join and grow social circles and partnerships easily, with the ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
- Self-organized, Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough and tenacious
- Analytical, Data-driven, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibly and independently in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English , both written and verbal.
- A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun at work
Are you a Do’er?
- Network and relationships with SMB/Tech/startup companies in the UK.
- Proven experience selling AWS/GCP cloud products/services.
- Cloud Certifications.
Be your truest self. Work on your terms. Make a difference.
We are home to a global team of incredible talent who work remotely and have the flexibility to have a schedule that balances your work and home life. We embrace and support leveling up your skills professionally and personally.
What does being a Do’er mean? We’re all about being entrepreneurial, pursuing knowledge and having fun! Click here to learn more about our core values .
Sounds too good to be true? Check out our Glassdoor Page .
We thought so too, but we’re here and happy we hit that ‘apply’ button.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program