Are you passionate about food and looking to be part of a fast-paced SaaS startup that's revolutionizing the food and beverage industry?
You've found us. Tastewise lives and breathes food in our halls, in our product, and our work with clients — it's in our DNA. Our leading AI-powered market intelligence platform is the secret ingredient behind some of the world's largest food and beverage brands like Nestle, Pepsi, Campbell's, and more. We help them place their consumers at the center of every decision. With insights sourced from billions of data points, we're empowering our clients to create, market, and sell their products faster and more successfully than ever before. We're working at the forefront of innovation in food and beverage — and we have fun doing it!
Ready to join a $6.4 trillion sized industry? Let's work together to create a future of food that benefits everyone.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager with a consulting background to develop and manage relationships with Tastewise's clients. As a CSM, you'll consult with customers on an ongoing basis to ensure that the Tastewise platform helps them to successfully launch new food and beverage products. You'll also work closely cross-functionally and contribute to the product strategy and roadmap.
The ideal candidate has the ability to tell great narratives using data points. Former consultants that can design methodologies and articulate them to decision-makers are preferred.Responsibilities
- Achieve quarterly and annual goals and metrics as outlined by CS management
- Responsibility for client revenue - renewals and upsells
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting partnerships with customers, with a commitment to understanding their needs
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers and the training of platform end-users
- Consult with clients to deliver custom projects through actionable insight PPT/PDF presentations supported by data
- Solve customer problems and identify best fit solutions; help customers achieve their goals via phone calls, webinars, and meetings
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years a consulting role, Big 4 experience preferred
- 3+ years in customer success / account management in a software/tech company
- Located in Eastern/Central US time zone
- Ability to tell a story and translate data into insightful presentations
- Ability to establish professional and personal connections with both senior officials and entry-level personnel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment
- Go getter attitude - excited to initiate and lead creative solution for our clients
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing)
- Experience working with customers in the food industry is a plus