Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry's sales team is growing and we are ready to add to our sales management team! This position is responsible for supervising and organizing our team. You will be responsible for managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting and exceeding planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Build and manage a solid team that exceeds sales goals.
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains full of qualified leads & prospects.
- Coordinate sales & operations activities to assist reps in winning deals.
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily goals.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM-Salesforce.
- Supervise team in accordance with company policies & procedures.
- Conduct employee interviews, orientations, and hiring of staff.
- Report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities, and threats.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, coaching and product knowledge education.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required.
- 8+ years managing and directing a sales team.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Knowledge of and experience in technical sales and manufacturing a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Driven to exceed goals.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.