Hybrid: The position requires an employee to cover territory visits to customers in a reoccurring frequency.
The selected candidate will assume territorial responsibility and be located within any of the listed States:
GM Fleet has traditionally been a leader in the commercial and government segments. Going forward, GM Fleet is transforming beyond vehicle sales, bringing Business to Business (B2B) & Business to Government (B2G) solutions to small, medium and large business organizations; focusing on complete end-to-end B2B/B2G solutions to help entities meet business goals.
To meet business objectives, the GM B2B team is looking for a Key Account Executive to drive engagements, manage account success and grow profitable revenue for the entire GM B2B portfolio.Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of assigned accounts
- Develop sales strategy and business plan for assigned accounts
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure early engagement in the customer buying process to diagnose customers’ needs and tailor solutions to match them
- Leverage strategic sales methodology, advance sales opportunities, work with finance to develop profitable deal structure and generate revenue growth
- Actively manage sales pipeline, conduct negotiations, and develop competitive deal structure
- Collaborate with GM B2B business units to ensure customer success, solution adoption, and sales expansion
- Provide continuous feedback to GM B2B business units to drive future product enhancements
- Update the CRM system with accurate customer information, contact details and activity log
- Implement and track key performance metrics
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities
Skills and Experiences
Additional Job Description
- 5+ years of B2B sales and or account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of consistent sales quota attainment
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence business partners within complex organizations
- Strong organization, time management and planning skills
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities while maintaining effectiveness
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills that involves understanding the audience; getting the message across; presenting information effectively; and communicating openly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, rapidly evolving industry and organization, comfortable with ambiguity
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM account management applications
- Travel required. Must be able to travel up to 75% within assigned region
- The expected base compensation for this role is: ($90,223 - $144,123). Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position.
- Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
- Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
- Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
- Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
- Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
- Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
- Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
- Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
GM is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. GM is committed to providing a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and advancing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, all practices and decisions relating to terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment are made without regard to an individual's protected characteristics. For purposes of this policy, “protected characteristics" include an individual's actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, weight, height, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.