To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- Commercial Account Executive
- Territory is aligned by local geography and region
- Mid-Commercial increasing revenue spend within companies up to 1,000 employees
- General Commercial increasing revenue spend within companies up to 5,000 employees
- Selling the entire Customer 360 Platform across a set of Salesforce customers
They do this by...
- Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution
- Uncovering business initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Selling on value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
Our investment in you
- Average years of experience preferred (Mid-Commercial 4-7, General Commercial 6-12)
- Experience managing a list of 2-20 accounts, 100% existing customers OR 50-200 accounts, 100% New Logo
- Experience selling to the C-suite
- Ability to build and deliver presentations to your customers
- World class enablement and on-demand training - check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
- Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
- Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Week-long product bootcamp
- Sandler Sales Training
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies
, according to Forbes
, we are #1 in PEOPLE
's Top 50 Companies that Care
, and are on on Fortune’s Change the World
list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars
in fiscal year 2019.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
Sales Blogs worth reading!
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
- Visit http://salesforcebenefits.com/ for the full breakdown.
Doing what it takes - A winning formula for sales success - https://www.salesforce.com//eu/company/careers/employee-spotlights/doing-what-it-takes/
To sell more, talk about products less - a lot less -
Advice to invent your career from a Shark Tank winner -
A first time for everything: Exploring sales at Salesforce -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.Salesforce, Inc
. and Salesforce.org
are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc
. and Salesforce.org
do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc
. and Salesforce.org
will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc
. or Salesforce.org
Salesforce welcomes all.
For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $81,700 to $109,300.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.