We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.Overview
Eversight - an Instacart company, is the recognized leader in AI-powered pricing and promotions. Global brands and retailers rely on the Eversight platform to optimize pricing in response to market conditions and to deliver higher ROI on promotional spend. Eversight’s Pricing Suite and Offer Innovation Suite solutions are driving strong margin and sales volume improvements for leading companies such as Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Raley’s, and Walgreens. Founded in 2013, Eversight recently joined Instacart in September 2022.
Eversight is looking for an enterprise sales rock star with strong retail sales and SaaS experience. This person is a true hunter, excited and eager to drive new business and get new logos, push boundaries, and grow and develop their career in a fast paced, but supportive environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!About The Job
What You’ll Do
- Drive to uncover new opportunities as part of your daily operating rhythm
- Articulate and manage Eversight’s complex sales cycles to present the value of our Offer Innovation suite to decision makers
- Develop and manage relationships within enterprise retail organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied customers
- Expand our customer base of leading retail companies - adding to an impressive list of premier anchor customers including Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Raley’s and Schnucks, among others.
- Directly influence Eversight’s leading efforts to transform the way trade promotions are planned and executed at retail to a test-first and an “Offer Innovation” mindset.
- You are a demonstrated hunter
- You have experience closing 3-5 deals a year with an average deal size of $250K-$500K
- You are an “A-Player”, with a thirst for action and appetite for massive earnings in a fast- paced environment.
- You have a proven track record of establishing trust and credibility at target companies, using influence and connections, a proven software sales methodology, and a keen understanding of your innovative solution.
- You are excited to and able to travel 50% of the time.
What’s In It For You
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- SaaS selling experience (a MUST)
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- You will experience the excitement of working at and growing with a newly acquired startup where you can make a huge difference
- You will be working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team of regional account executives who have a track record of significant overachievement
- You will be part of an exceptionally talented team that retains a significant focus on personal and professional development
- You will be part of a significant period of growth in our business
Remote USAccommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.