Momentum Telecom is a leading global provider of managed cloud communications services to medium and large enterprise customers. Our offerings include cloud voice, unified communications, and collaboration, and managed data connectivity including SD-WAN. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our organization is growing, and we are looking to expand the talent on our Direct Sales team!Job Summary:
The primary purpose of the Major Account Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal by identifying and selling cloud voice and network services to new business prospects. In order to achieve this goal, the MAE is expected to develop and execute on a comprehensive business plan that includes achievement of key performance indicators such as prospecting activity, new appointment results, size and quality of pipeline, proposal volume, and new revenue sold.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Prospect, develop & close qualified leads, and opportunities.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities and develop selling strategies.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations while managing all steps of the selling process.
- Navigate complex decision-making processes to identify and overcome objections.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans.
- Document all activity on a consistent, timely, and accurate basis in a CRM system, Salesforce
- Able to engage and lead cross-functional/virtual resources as a part of extended team.
- Excellent Presentation Skills required.
- Ability to execute a successful video conference with either Webex or Microsoft Teams technology.
- The ability to understand medium to large size business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.
- Accurate business forecasting (monthly forecast, weekly commit and pipeline development) is required.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree preferably in Business or Sales and Marketing, or the equivalent in work experience.
- Proven track record of sales, including five or more years of business-to-business outside sales experience *2 documents of proof of successful sales experience must be submitted with application for employment.
- Proven track record of success in telecommunications or sales preferred
- Preferred experience with following:
- Webex Collaboration B2B Sales experience, Microsoft Teams & UCaaS
- Internet Technologies, Functionality
- Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP)
- Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN)
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts
- Challenger Sales Model experience preferred
- Self-starter with excellent time management and business sales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, with strong presentation skills.
- Strong persuasive abilities, negotiating skills & a strong closer.
- Results driven with focus on goal achievement.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Technical aptitude and strong knowledge of computers and the Internet.
- Previous experience with Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word & PowerPoint
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employee must be able to work from a hybrid work environment and have a high-speed broadband or fiber connection in the work from home scenario. They must present a professional, technology proficient work presence.Other:
60%+ out of the office meeting with customers; must have a car and valid driving license. Must be willing to travel on a routine basis via various modes of transportation (car, airplane, etc.). Employee must be available to work overtime as required.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and the employee will also be required to perform other reasonably related duties and tasks, in accordance with business needs, as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management personnel.