Open to U.S. Residents Only
About Nxt Gen Evolution
Nxt Gen Evolution is an innovative B2B Digital Solutions Company providing a Modern Digital Presence by focusing on Branding, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and A.I. (Artificial Intelligence).
At Company Launch we will be focusing on Branding, Design, and Development.
Nxt Gen is a brand-new tech startup in Digital Solutions, and we are currently in the early stages (pre-revenue) of launching. Our goal is to give businesses a better alternative for their digital presence. We focus on creating a more engaging digital presence and online experience for consumers to increase revenue, profits, and growth.
This position is NOT initially paid, but you would be compensated with Equity in the company at this early stage (pre-revenue).
At Company Launch this position would be an Hourly Contract position with plans to transition to a FULL-TIME SALARY position after first round of Investment Funding.
Benefits AFTER Full-time Transition
- 4 Day Work Week (8 Hour Days)
- Unlimited PTO (Minimum 14 Days/Year)
- Wellness Days (7 Days/Year)
- Remote Only Culture
- New Computer
- Office Stipend
We are seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to join our team and drive revenue growth through technical sales and solutions-based selling. In this role, you will work closely with our sales team to identify and pursue new business opportunities, and collaborate with our product and engineering teams to develop custom solutions for our clients.
- Act as a technical expert and product specialist, providing technical guidance and solutions to clients and prospects.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to close deals.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to develop custom solutions to meet client needs.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our products and services, and effectively communicate their technical capabilities and benefits to customers and prospects.
- Assist with the development of sales strategies and plans to meet revenue targets.
- Collaborate with product development and engineering teams to provide feedback on customer needs and preferences, and help improve product features and functionality.
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor offerings.
- Manage and maintain relationships with key customers and partners.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop sales collateral and other promotional materials.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical sales or sales engineering.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of software development, analytics, UX/UI design, and branding services.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and closing deals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel as required to meet with clients and attend industry events.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software.
If you have a passion for technology and a drive for sales, we want to hear from you.