A national, leading IT Solutions Provider partnered with Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, VMware and other vendors is currently seeking experienced Senior Technical Account Managers to join the team.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for selling advanced IT managed and professional services and solutions to customers in the Commercial and Enterprise space. The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for managing and expanding the customer base within the assigned territory as well as manage a quota in both network product resale and consulting services to include Enterprise Networking, Data Center, Collaboration and Security solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for managing and expanding the customer base within the assigned territory.
- Achieve sales and growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and relationship building with Enterprise & Commercial Accounts
- Selling Advanced IT Solutions and Services (Networking, Data Center, Security, Collaboration, etc) to customers
- Discover clients' business needs and propose appropriate product or services
- Manage territory, including account planning and opportunity management
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about our products and services
What You Need for this Position
- At least 3 or more years of technology sales experience
- Strong knowledge and experience Selling Advanced IT Solutions (Enterprise Networking, Data Center, Collaboration, Security)
- Experience selling multiple vendors solutions such as: Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, Dell, NetApp, EMC, etc.
- Experience working with and selling to commercial and enterprise customers
- Experience working at a Value-add reseller (VAR) or system integrator is highly preferred
- Willingness to do some travel to customers in the territory
- Successful track record in field sales / hunting roles
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers
- Proven record of success achieving / exceeding sales targets and goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Presentation skills
What's In It for You
- Full Time, Remote
- Salary Plus Commissions on top (uncapped earning potential)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Great Work Life Balances
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Solid team of pre and post sales engineers
- Strong partnership with dozens of leading technology manufacturers
Experienced Senior Account Managers are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at Alex.Higgins@cybercoders.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Alex HigginsEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AM8-1733290 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alex Higgins - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.