Who are we?
At Nosto, we’re on a mission to make every impression relevant. We’re a global leader in the booming e-commerce space and work with amazing customers like Billabong, Nintendo, Patagonia, and LUSH.
Utilizing behavioral data, deep integrations, machine-learning technology, and automated workflows, the Nosto Commerce Experience Platform makes it easy for brands and retailers to quickly deploy fully personalized commerce experiences at scale. As a Product Manager at Nosto, you’ll be solving one of the biggest challenges brands and retailers face today: How to offer customers relevant and authentic shopping experiences that drive results. We proudly foster a positive, diverse and supportive culture. We believe in always listening to our customers and achieving big things by accomplishing something small every day.
About The Opportunity
Nosto is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager
to join our New York team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be part of the commercial team in North America. You will liaise with both Sales and the Product Team – guaranteeing the growing international Nosto clientele a professional experience with Nosto and maintaining Nosto’s position as the global leader in personalization.
You will work closely with the merchants using Nosto to make sure all steps of the technical implementation are handled flawlessly. You act as a consultant to the merchant, making sure best practices are followed. This includes hosting webinars on Nosto and CRO, producing material on personalization and product improvement projects and providing technical support for customers’ tech teams.
- what are you going to do:
- Empower our customers to reach their goals using Nosto’s Personalization Platform, Visual UGC, data-based strategy suggestions, and our partner network
- Own the entire customer lifecycle after onboarding, including training, retention, growth & satisfaction
- Engage a portfolio of clients and build personal relationships with key people in the organizations
- Identify and act on win-win opportunities for additional client investments
- Relay valuable feedback and insights from the market to the product team
- Deliver keynotes and webinars on different aspects of personalization
- Improve both customer-facing and internal processes
- Create customer heroes & advocates, and work proactively with marketing to tell their story
- what we expect from you:
- Combination of an analytical mindset (distilling big challenges into core components) coupled with a creative spirit (seeing multiple possible solutions)
- Deep understanding of E-commerce, its ecosystem (e.g. Platforms), and drivers (e.g. Conversion rate optimization)
- Excellent communication skills: active listening, persuasive writing, and presenting
- Ability to challenge clients' assumptions while maintaining absolute service-mindedness
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive issues with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English
What we respect:
- An entrepreneurial personality: you will be part of the core team building something completely new and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands
- Experience with Email marketing
- Understanding of Google Analytics or any other web analytics tool
- Passion for emerging technology and/or retail
What we offer:
- Fast learning of all the aspects of e-commerce
- Working with a state-of-the-art product and delivering it to exciting and innovative D2C brands.
- A great team consisting of highly experienced professionals with rich backgrounds in Tech, eCommerce and Data Science
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company.
- Base Salary Range: $80,000 - $90,000
- This role will have an additional bonus component in addition to the base salary.
- Apple Devices
- 401k 4% matching
- Office in Union Square
- Extensive health coverage up until AETNA POS30 as well as dental and vision + 50% dependents coverage
- Opportunities to meet and collaborate with awesome team members from all over the world
- Personal Development Program
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Subscription to Headspace, a meditation and mindfulness app
- About five weeks of vacation depending on the location
- Selection of sport, commuting, and pension benefits depending on the location.
Nosto Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.