Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more relevant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the appealingly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and who harness the power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people want most. We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in encouraging leaders throughout the organization. Adobe is growing and finding new ways to harness the potential of its software and people in a developing digital world.
Adobe Advertising is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to drive active use and value realization on the technology investments of our customers and their programmatic advertising campaigns. CSMs are responsible for ensuring the overall success for a portfolio of DSP accounts and are adept at building a consultative relationship with the key leaders within that portfolio. It is important that CSMs eagerly understand the business climate, strategic goals, and internal workflows of the customers we serve. You will act as a trusted partner and build positive relationships, helping your customers understand how our products and solutions work to help drive usage, and realize value from their investment.
What you'll Do
What youll need
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication and orchestrate appropriate internal resources to meet and exceed customer business goals
- Lead initial client kick-off and onboarding with a focus on adoption and utilization
- Review customer metrics to gain a deeper understanding of account health, drawing conclusions while identifying trends and potential risks, while driving value conversations with customers
- Participating in cross-functional (CP, Integrations, Sales, etc.) account planning
- Proactively communicating with customers on ongoing issues, exploring appropriate sources of information throughout the ecosystem for answers to questions, demonstrating persistence and resourcefulness in gathering data to resolve customer issues
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our related technology and be able to clearly articulate business value
- Drawing insight and themes from customer feedback, raising awareness to product teams and others in their ecosystem on feedback that may need action
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of Customer Success / Client Services / Account Management experience in Software as a Service, Digital Marketing, Programmatic Advertising (Demand Side Platform, Data Management Platform, Analytics Platform)
- Passion for driving customer success and measurable outcomes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and champion partnership
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform under pressure
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Existing knowledge of software in digital marketing and/or digital media space
- Strong client relationship skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organization
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $92,400 -- $181,000 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.