About The Role
Uber Eats is seeking an Territory Account Manager to help change the food delivery landscape across the South West. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is excited about the food delivery landscape and building long-term affiliations with our restaurant partners.
Our Territory Account Managers drive the development of their specific cities and areas with a sense of growing the operational performance along with outstanding relationship building and gaining the best traction for their partners with their analytical capabilities.
If you believe that you enjoy working in an environment wherein “great minds do not think alike” and can “see the forest and the trees” and above all passionate about the food industry, this is an extraordinary opportunity.
What You Will Do
- Drive our business performance in Plymouth and the South West
- Build the best restaurant offering and optimizing their operational performance
- Identify and initiate new partnership opportunities with top restaurants in your territory
- Tackle or escalate complex support issues for timely resolution for our restaurant partners
- Champion deep relationships with restaurant partners, identifying and acting on opportunities to grow their delivery business
- Drive on-the-ground knowledge and context about the city you operate in to the wider Uber Eats UK team
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
What You Will Need
- Previous experience in a sales / account management role
- Ability to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environments.
- Desire to work with restaurants and building a strategic partnership, being proactive and creating positive and lasting relationships
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Project Management: good organization & time management skills
- Ability to compute number and land on a data-based strategy
- Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.