Kovai is a global software company with 4 amazing products and over 2000 customers around the world. This is an opportunity to become one of the first AEs in the new London Office for Document360 - their flagship product.
You will get all the excitement and opportunity of being one of the first in the team and working in a startup environment, combined with the security and structure of an established tech companyTasks
- Close as much business as possible and help us build our outbound strategy.
- Receive leads from our SDRs to take discovery calls through to demo and then close, but you will also be responsible for generating new business with outbound sales strategies.
- Act as a mentor to SDRs and more junior Account Executives within the team.
- Manage multiple senior stakeholders within each client that you engage with.
- Plan the best way to engage different accounts depending on their unique individual situation.
Our dream Account Executive has:
- You have 2+ years of experience as an Account Executive working in a B2B SaaS sales environment.
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you will be one of the first joiners to the London team, we need someone who is ready to test and explore as well as execute.
- You have a track record of success within a (Series A-D) startup/scale-up or similar and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are experienced in selling to clients in the mid-market and exceeding ambitious sales targets.
- You have well-honed sales skills including negotiation, managing objections and closing.
- The desire to be an early employee and want all the opportunity + responsibility that comes with that
Top sales training from industry leaders.
- Real progression upon sustained good performance.
- Awesome Central London Location.
- Brand New Laptop.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- An amazing working culture with opportunities for travel, company outings (we have recently done Topgolf, team trips and much more).