CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR ) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads, and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com , read the CyberArk blogs, or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn, or Facebook.
- Qualify, progress, and close deals to meet and exceed your own personal quota
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities with a focus in the commercial market and mid enterprise space for UK&I via cold call, email, prospecting tools & marketing leads provided, working with CyberArk Partners where appropriate
- Manage and track opportunities and pipelines in Salesforce
- Understand and communicate CyberArk’s features, benefits as well as a role in the privileged access security space
- Pipeline management & forecasting across Partner co-sell opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience either as a PAM or as Cyber Security sales executive in a Software/Security vendor with indirect sales and can demonstrate a strong track record of success.
- Good understanding of Cyber Security technologies and the current direction of the industry
- Strong ability to build and use relationships with partners as well as internal end customer field sales, SEs, inside sales, partner success and marketing teams
- Understanding of sales Mythology with common practice in MEDDPIC or similar
- Ability to present, sell and close within a sales environment at the executive level
- Minimum 5+Yrs Sales Experience 3+ individual contributor
- Channel experience with Security-focused partners
- Strong understanding of partner network within UK&I
- Strong and consistent sales track record
- Able to work to targets, prioritize workload and manage own schedule
- Proven sales methodology and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise while achieving quota
- Self-Motivated and persistent with a Growth Mindset