Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About The Team
Would you like to have the opportunity to join one of the most creative companies in the software industry, focusing on the Office of the CFO? If you understand how the future finance function can drive greater business value and can translate business strategy into an enabling change strategy, this is the role for you
About The Role
As a Customer Base Financials Account Executive, you will lead business development, selling to Workday's impressive customer base across Professional & Business Services & Manufacturing. Your recent success in selling cloud-based Financial applications and products to an enterprise customer base is a strong sign you're an excellent fit for this role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to drive a complex sale, operate respectfully in a team selling environment, and have strong project management skills. If you have a stellar sales track record capitalising on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
- Initiates and runs sales cycles, maximising Workday Financial products suite including Accounting, Planning, Analytics, Payroll, and Expense Management. You will lead the sales process, negotiations, customer agreements, and closing plans with customers.
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers at the executive-level.
- You will use your extensive experience within Financials and ERP to help drive demand for Cloud Financial Management in the marketplace. You will employ your consultative selling skills to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP Financial solutions.
- Coordinates, collaborates, and provides direction to various extended team members and sales/services resources. With a laugh or two thrown in!
- Professional experience in software sales, including experience in a team selling environment
- Experience selling SaaS/Cloud based ERP, Financial, Planning, or Analytics solutions to C-levels within enterprise accounts.
- Experience working within finance and/or with finance executives.
- Deep financial product skills and confidence in developing relationships by conducting business-driven discussions with CFOs and their finance teams. Experience in business transformations in medium and large enterprises, preferably across multiple industries.
- Proven ability in owning and supporting complex sales cycles from start to finish. Demonstrated success with transformational and consultative selling, strategy and running sophisticated negotiations.
- Ability to quickly understand business challenges and create solutions. An appreciation of the responsibilities and challenges of the Finance function of today, with an interest in co-creating desired business solutions.
- You enjoy working as part of a team and contributing best practices to aid the success of all. We believe in a continuous learning mentality.
- Strong organisation and communication skills to drive urgency in closing new business. Adept at maintaining accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
and you’ll experience our award-winning culture first hand! Here are just a few reasons why top talent joins & stays with us:
Comparably awarded us a 2022 Best Company For: Women, Diversity, Culture, Work-Life Balance, and Perks & Benefits!
: Forbes announced us as #2 on their list for the ‘Worlds Most Innovative Companies’ – you’ll work with the best & most innovative solutions & people in the industry.
we consistently demonstrate incredible growth YoY and have significant opportunity in the UKI to accelerate this
Incredibly attractive base & variable plans, achievable quotas, car allowances, generous equity packages & more
You'll level up and grow fast here. Our world class sales academy, coupled with ongoing
coaching support, mentoring and people-focused leaders will enable your success.
our people grow with us, last year we promoted & enabled thousands of people globally to explore new opportunities via a new role or a part-time gig
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!