Build your future with Sovos.
If you are looking for an opportunity where career-minded professionals can achieve success while bringing their best and whole selves to work each day, Sovos may be the company you have been looking for. Employees at Sovos operate on the leading edge of digital technology while working to improve lives and the communities in which we live and work. When we say Solve Tax for Good, we mean For Good in every sense of the word. Our organizational commitment is to provide a place where employees can thrive and progress in their careers while having the support behind them that only a global company can offer.
Sound like this might be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Take a look at our career posting below. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the “right” CV.
It’s not about what you have done somewhere else, it’s all about what you are capable of doing here.The Work You’ll Do
Our Sales Account Manager will be responsible for the whole sales process from sourcing leads, making initial contact and managing the subsequent steps from negotiation to project implementation and initial account management before handing over to our Client Relationship Management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, new business professional who thrives in a supportive environment where they can take full accountability for their success. You will have a confident and sophisticated approach to understanding complex client needs and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of working collaboratively with both subject matter experts and marketing teams.
What are my responsibilities going to be, more specifically?
What We Need From You
- Prospect within assigned territory to create leads for new client sales by growing pipeline opportunities
- Sell and promote a combination of both our managed services and SaaS solutions to new accounts
- Manage consultative sales process from discovery to close with new and existing clients
- Attain assigned revenue targets
- Develop and execute strategic opportunity plans that ensures quota attainment
- Act with integrity and demonstrate ethical behaviour in all matters with all stakeholders
- Take full responsibility for ensuring internal and external client satisfaction
- Work with existing clients to negotiate and process business renewals in partnership with Sovos’s Legal and Finance Department
- Work with sales and marketing team to share new ideas and new business development strategies
What Does Sovos Offer You?
- Proven new business sales professional with a track record of successful B2B & B2C sales in a fast-paced, consultative sales environment
- Capable and confident achieving clear KPIs
- Resilient and persistent, can demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence
- Can clearly demonstrate how you’ve have applied creative thinking to identify, engage and close clients
- Exceptional communication skills – highly persuasive and influential by phone, in person and in writing
- Additional European languages are of particular interest!
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- 30 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Healthcare
- Company Pension
- Company Life assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Continuing opportunities for further Learning & Development
- Progressive Wellness Program
- A chance to work with talented and passionate people in a rewarding and values-driven environment!
- Visit our careers page to learn more!
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an environment that celebrates diversity and where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate against race, colour, religions, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic provided by law. At Sovos, all employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work.Company Background
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more. Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes. Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe, and is owned by Hg and TA Associates. For more information visit www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter