MSP Development Lead
MSP Development Lead
UK - Remote
Global Account Director and MSP Business Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The aim of the role is to have full responsibility for acquiring and developing new partner accounts as well as retaining business within a named set of partner accounts across the Arrow ECS Vendor Portfolio.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Own, develop, maintain, and create relationships with your accounts
- Arranging & Attending QBR's and Planning Session's
- Quarterly Target Setting & Annual Rebate Agreement (if necessary)
- Forecasting and reporting expected business to your line manager
- Monitoring Rebate Calculations & Rebate Exclusion Report
- Regular Collaboration with the relevant teams in Arrow (Vendor, Operational, Management etc.)
- Customer satisfaction, assisting with credit management, problem ownership and escalations.
- Keeping Customer information and Contacts accurate and up to date on all systems.
- Maintaining the required sales/technical accreditations for key vendors
- Arranging Executive Sponsor engagement & regular reviews when needed
In addition to the above your responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
- Meet/exceed revenue and margin targets within each Partner at an Account level.
- Maximise sales of Arrow ECS portfolio into each Partner to include all products, solutions and services.
- Articulate the overall value proposition of Arrow ECS and our predefined company solutions.
- Utilise relevant vendor programs and initiatives to leverage the profitability and growth within each Partner.
- Ownership and reporting on each Partner including forecast and monthly predictions with accurate, concise and timely information on lead management, pipeline and key deals.
Plan & Review
- Understand each Partner's business including core strategy, financial performance, business/growth goals and total revenue (including Arrow ECS's share of wallet by revenue and product mix) and provide an organisation chart highlighting influencers and senior decision makers.
- Own, develop, maintain and execute a Partner Account Plan within each Partner
- Conduct regular meetings with each Partner to include QBR's, Executive, Sales, Portfolio, Marketing, Finance and Technical in order to drive the Partner Account Plan
- Efficiently manage your time to ensure maximum potential can be achieved within each Account
- Conduct monthly 1-1 business reviews with your line Manager to ensure key performance metrics and objectives set out in each Partner Account Plan are on track.
Relationships with Existing & New Accounts
- Position Arrow ECS to become the trusted adviser to senior decision makers within each Partner to the point where they are receptive to receiving our advice on the strategic direction of the business in their markets.
- Interfacing with all contact points within each Partner from senior decision makers, sales, procurement through to finance with a view to getting higher, wider and deeper into each Partner.
- Work with the internal Account Management team to ensure SLA's are being met and to streamline or resolve any administration processes with quotes, credit, delivery etc.
- Full understanding of the Vendor Ecosystem for each Partner.
- Regular communications with the Vendor Team.
- Support the Vendor Team's effort to leverage the vendor territory salespeople within each Partner.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Business Development/Account Management experience in IT Sales. Previous MSP experience would be desirable but is not an essential requirement for the successful candidate.
- Delivers Results
- Customer Service Excellence
- Account Territory Management
- Influence and Relationship Building
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Time Management
- Sales/Systems Skills
Hours of Work
The company's standard hours of work are 9.00am - 5.30 pm with one hour for lunch, however due to the nature of this role flexibility will be required in order to meet the needs of the role. In addition, this role is externally facing and therefore there will be the expectation that you will be required to travel upwards of 50% of the time.
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions
(ECS), a part of Arrow Electronics, brings innovative IT solutions to market to solve complex business challenges. We deliver value-added distribution, business consulting and channel enablement services to leading technology manufacturers and their channel partners. We help businesses grow faster, operate efficiently and transform in a dynamic market.
UK-Newmarket, United Kingdom (Fordham Rd) 37.5 Hrs