Turbo.net is an application delivery platform that is revolutionizing the way organizations get work done. Turbo helps 1000s of organizations worldwide be more productive with reliable, modern digital workspaces powered by our advanced application management platform.
As a Sales Development Representative at Turbo.net, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and contributing to the overall growth of the company. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify potential customers, develop targeted outreach campaigns, and generate leads through phone, email, and social media channels.
The successful candidate for this position will be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and has a strong desire to succeed. They will be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Additionally, they will have a strong understanding of sales and business development principles, as well as a passion for technology and innovation.Primary responsibilities:
- Conducting market research to identify potential customers and target industries.
- Generating new business opportunities through outbound prospecting efforts.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified leads through effective lead qualification and management.
- Developing and implementing targeted outreach campaigns to engage potential customers.
- Conducting sales calls and meetings with prospects to understand their needs and educate them about Turbo.net's products and services.
- Collaborating with the sales and marketing teams to optimize lead generation efforts and improve overall conversion rates.
- Tracking and reporting on key performance metrics, including lead generation and conversion rates.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices related to sales development and digital workspaces.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with potential customers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Familiarity with CRM tools and sales automation software is a plus
- Passion for technology and innovation, with a strong interest in digital workspaces and application management platforms.
- Ability to understand and explain the value proposition of Turbo.net's application delivery platform, and articulate its benefits to potential customers.
As this position is partially or fully remote, candidates must have access to high speed Internet and a suitable desktop computer work environment.Benefits:
- Competitive salary and significant opportunities for career growth
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution matching
- Generous vacation policy
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible work location and hours (hybrid remote work and in-person)