The Inside Sales role is responsible for activating new customers, growing existing strategic customers, and managing non-strategic existing customers to minimize sales attrition. Maintain all levels of relationships with current and potential customers through assessment of customer product needs and requirements to achieve budget sales. Protect existing account base while introducing and promoting new products to attract new business. Provide feedback to marketing, applications, product development, and business units on sales and product trends along with customer preferences.SKILLS, TRAITS & COMPETENCIES:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Results-oriented, and self-driven with a high sense of urgency.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Plans, schedules, and executes virtual customer engagements with accounts and territory prospects.
- Communicates results of calls and meetings timely via Salesforce.com
- Develops sales strategies and sales budgets for assigned territory/accounts.
- Regularly reviews and provides reports on progress against sales budget.
- Collaborates with Corporate & Business Unit Marketing to manage Lead generation and activation.
- Creates new business opportunities with customers and manages projects in Salesforce.com.
- Communicates and maintains accurate customer forecasts for product usage for larger customers.
- Coordinates sales efforts to ensure effective sales service, customer relations, and administrative needs.
- Facilitates customer complaints to assure prompt, effective solutions are created and communicated to the customer.
- Responds to customer inquiries for samples, technical data, and support.
- Responds to customer inquiries on the use and application of products.
- Recommends course of action to prevent loss of existing business.
- Independently identifies customer needs and works closely with Marketing, Product Development, and other departments/staff to deliver marketable products in concert with customer needs.
- Makes decisions on products to demonstrate to customers.
- Continuous search for new potential accounts as a means for increasing sales in assigned territory (including cold calls to potential customers).
- Remains current in necessary training programs according to the official company training matrix.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Business, or similar field required.
- Prior flavor & ingredient sales experience in the beverage industry is a plus.
- Polished customer relations and sales skills and ability to quickly establish strong working relationships.
- Ability to learn and effectively use Saleforce.com for Account, Contact and Opportunity management.
- Less than 5% of travel expected.
- The role is base in FFP’s Lake Mary, FL headquarters.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance on Day 1
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- 10 Days of PTO
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- 5 Personal Days
- Health Savings Account (H.S.A.)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)