As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the tip of the spear, connecting with prospective customers via outbound activity and uncovering new sales opportunities for our Sales team. You will be on the front lines every day, making cold calls and sending emails, so you must be comfortable talking to strangers, addressing questions and objections, effectively introducing prospects to our products and value proposition, and ultimately building our sales pipeline.
- Passionate, resilient, and adaptable; things can and do change fast around here, so we need someone who’s ready for the ride
- Genuinely curious and compassionate with excellent listening skills
- Excellent at managing your time and have a knack for organization
- Goal / Achievement oriented
- Team-oriented; while everyone has their own job and function, we win or lose as a team.
What You Will Work On
- Work in partnership with Sales Management, Account Executives, and Marketing to generate new leads and sales opportunities
- Identify and engage prospective customers via research and outbound efforts.
- Uncover and qualify new sales opportunities for companies' Products
- Perform the initial discovery/qualification calls with prospective customers before passing qualified opportunities to our Account Executives
- Maintain accurate and thorough records in HubSpot
- Follow up with Marketing generated leads to qualify as sales opportunities. Move solid leads through the funnel connecting them to a salesperson and arranging meetings.
- Undergraduate degree
- 1+ year of lead generation and/or inside sales experience in a SaaS company
- Experience with G Suite
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator