Kore.ai is thrilled and proud to be named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Conversational AI Platforms 2022 report. This is a testament to our no-code philosophy and dedicated efforts of 7 years in building the world-class conversational AI platform that helps the world’s best brands accelerate their speed of business by creating extraordinary experiences for customers, employees, and agents. Thank you to our employees, customers, partners, and investors, who have supported us all along and helped us achieve this milestone. The journey has just begun, and we are excited about the future.
We believe most, if not all, human-to-machine interactions can be automated for the greater good of our customers and their employees. Most, if not all, digital experiences today will eventually manifest as conversational interactions and truly transform the way enterprises interact with their key stakeholders: customers, partners, and employees. We also believe that we play a critical role in making these interactions simple, natural, and efficient by harnessing the power of automation.
We, at Kore.ai, achieve this with unsurpassed innovation in Natural Language Processing (NLP) to deliver the next generation virtual assistant creation platform, experience delivery platforms, and vertical and horizontal industry-specific solutions. At Kore.ai, you will enjoy success, develop your professional skills, and allow your career to thrive within a fast-growing business that is expanding its global team.
ROLE / TITLE: Account Executive
He/She will be responsible for establishing relationships with new customers and securing contracts, as well as managing and expanding our existing customer base to achieve sales targets. He/She will drive the entire sales cycle from a qualified lead to a closed sale. They will work internally with support from business development, sales engineers, and other sales support teams to identify and communicate Kore.ai’s portfolio of technology and solutions to meet customers’ business needs.
● Actively identify new customers through market research, cold calling, networking, and social media, that can benefit from the company’s product or service.
● Utilize consultative selling techniques to better understand customer pain points, so you can offer solutions to specifically address those business needs.
● Maintain a pipeline of qualified new business and existing customer base growth opportunities equal to or above four times your annual quota to ensure ability to meet your goals.
● Articulate Kore.ai’s platform, solutions, features, differentiators and the expected ROI to prospects via calls, emails, demonstrations and sales meetings, to various audiences, which can include Business Unit leaders, CXOs and Engineers.
● Develop and maintain relationships with prospects, existing customers, and channel partners to further identify opportunities to expand Kore.ai’s business footprint within those relationships.
● Utilize CRM system to effectively track and report sales activity on your pipeline.
● Effectively map new prospect organizations to identify the targeted buyers and decision makers.
● Develop and deliver targeted presentations for prospects which include industry trends, financial data and case studies.
● Prepare for navigating potential objections from the customer and be able to negotiate a deal to close.
● Create proposals and collaborate with RFx Team for responses to RFI/RFP documents.
● Develop, maintain, and review territory plans that outline how you will meet sales targets on an ongoing basis.
● Stay current on company offerings and industry trends.
● Bachelors or Masters in business-related field.
SKILLS & TRAITS REQUIRED
● Minimum 10+ years of experience selling enterprise software, contact center technologies (CCAAS, IVR, ITR, Chatbots, Conversational ai, etc) into Fortune 500 accounts is required.
● Experience in selling to Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, and/or Life Sciences vertical is required.
● Metrics driven sales “hunter" with a professional demeanor, impeccable integrity.
● Strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales.
● Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to negotiate.
● Excellent prospecting, presentation, and networking skills across all levels within an organization.
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
● Exceptional time management and organization skills.
● Self-motivated team player with ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
● Sense of urgency and persistence.
● Energy, enthusiasm, and commitment.
● Proficient with online presentation and training services (Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx).
● Experience using CRM tools to track prospects and deals, as well as produce reports.
Depending on specific professional experience and geographical location of individuals, the salary for this position ranges from $140,000- $150,000. Additional wage and benefit details will be shared during the formal interview process for this full-time employment opportunity.