OZ – Senior Account Manager
We believe work should be innately rewarding and a team-building venture. When we work with our teammates and our clients it should be an enjoyable journey where we can learn, grow as professionals, and achieve amazing results. Our core values revolve around this philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals, leapfrog the competition, and become leaders in their industry. What drives us forward is the culture of creativity combined with a disciplined approach, passion for learning & innovating, and a ‘can do’ attitude!What We're Looking For
You are an experienced Account Manager ready to take over several existing key Fortune 500 and enterprise accounts and help us retain and grow them. You have a track record in developing strategic relationships at multiple levels within existing accounts and are genuinely interested in gaining an in-depth understanding of customers’ businesses and service requirements to ensure we deliver high-impact solutions and meet client expectations. You also have a result-oriented mindset and are committed to driving client satisfaction and sales success.Position Overview
As the Senior Account Manager, your role is essential to the success of OZ’s key accounts. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction as well as retention and growth of the accounts. You will collaborate closely with the clients and our consulting teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality services and solutions and will proactively manage the accounts, over the phone and in person. You will conduct regular business reviews with the clients, develop strategic relationships at multiple levels, and will be responsible for retaining and expanding the accounts.What You’re Looking For
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing market, surrounded by talented, motivated, and global colleagues who thrive on helping clients meet their most pressing business goals, we are the company for you. If you’re driven, passionate, and want to be a ’key player’ in a company’s growth, we invite you to make a difference with a company that’s defined by its employees. We want you to be bold, take risks and imagine a better way to work. We should talk if we just described you!About Us
OZ is a 25-year-old global technology consulting, services, and solutions leader specializing in creating business-focused solutions for our clients by leveraging disruptive digital technologies and innovation.
OZ is committed to creating a continuum between work and life by allowing most of our team members to work remotely. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, full health benefits, 401K, and unlimited PTO. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us and become part of a team that lives by its core values.Requirements
- Own a book of business with assigned existing clients that you are responsible for managing, supporting, educating, and growing through regular, systematic touchpoints.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship by assessing client needs, understanding business requirements, and managing overall expectations to achieve and expand client goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals.
- Maintain awareness of the client environment, identify expansion opportunities, and collaborate with the consulting team to close opportunities for additional solutions and services.
- Act as an escalation point for the consulting team to assist in the resolution of client-related issues.
- Proactively schedule regular account reviews with the clients.
- Share best practices and help maximize the value of our services and solutions to the client.
- Become a recognized expert if assigned to a vertical-focused client base.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in OZ’s services and solutions.
- Consistently and effectively use internal CRM and log all client communication including regular updates, opportunities, and issues.
- 8+ years of dedicated experience in a successful sales, account management, sales engineer, or relevant role is required.
- Verifiable history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and working with large enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrable skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Superior work ethic and the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Strong presentation, organizational, and planning skills.
- Must possess good technical acumen and the ability to develop proposals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to executive audiences.
- Must be motivated, energetic, and a self-starter.
- Ability to work in a high-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Must be able to meet clients in person (primarily in South Florida).
- Strong experience in selling digital technology professional services.
- Experience working in Travel, Hospitality, or Cruise line industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Software development background
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)